Reviews for Weightless
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This story was so much fun to read. Thank you! I love your writing. Axel and Roxas are just too funny and Sora and Riku are great.
Corrina-Erin chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
YES. All things yes. Now you'll have to excuse me a for awhile, because I'm about to flail all over the place.

You, as usual, have written an absolutely gorgeous piece with music at its heart. I just love love love the fact that I know EXACTLY what's going on in the boy's heads, know the feeling of being on familiar ground with nostalgia and excitement thrashing it out in your gut, the high you get from live shows. And you obviously do too, because the writing depicts just that.

The KH/Org13 references were subtle, which I appreciate in real-world settings. (Tangent - of course Riku and Axel would be rockers, how else to explain their ridiculous hair?) They weren't completely spelled out, and I like it when the author doesn't treat the reader like an idiot.

ANOTHER TANGENT. Roxas's birthday was a day off from mine, eeeeeee! I realize that was a necessity since August 13 was his half birthday, but he was still only a year and one day younger, and it made me squeal a bit. Also, the feeling of turning into corporate drones? I know those feels, bro. Teenaged me would cry at current me.

Anyway, I'll wrap this up, since I've gone off into the weeds and will stay there if I'm allowed to continue much father. I loved this. It resonated; I felt it in my bones. Lovely work, and thank you so much for sharing it with us.

:3 CE
Visitor chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Nice I liked it. Had me laughing on a couple of parts. Nice work. And now I gotta put warp tour on my to do list :p
RayGin chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Holy shit! Since seventh grade I've wanted to go to a Warped Tour concert, but have never had the chance. Now I'm a senior in high school and still haven't gone, but so many of absolutely favorite bands will be part of Warped Tour 2013 that I want to go more than ever. And if the planets align just right and I do get to go, I want my experience to be something like this. It was perfect.

And I love that all of the stories I have read by you revolve around music. Music is such a big part of my life, so reading about characters that love music so much gives me butterflies. :)
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
ha! one of my fav fics of all time :P
PyroLyfe13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I loved it! Absolutely fuckin loved it!
I love reading your stuff, I swear. Like arrg, Warped Tour was soooo fucking awesome this year. I had to leave in the middle of the Useds set to catch the befining of TBS and it was fucking insane. Went home so sun burned but it was totally worth it.
Loveloveloveloveloved it.
Thank you.
luckless-is-me chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
You're awesome. This is awesome. And that's all that needs to be said.
Devil Lace chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was awesome and totally reminds me of being at Warped Tour. Of course, I didn't have that awesome experience of Axel meeting the guy of his dreams, but this fic was nostalgic and fun to read. I loved it.

It reminds me of a AkuRoku, RikuSora story I wrote recently about the boys meeting each other at Venice Beach in Los Angeles. I was just about to assume you were from LA until I remembered Warped Tour travels everywhere haha.

Anyways great story. So far, I've read two of your fics and I'm loving your writing 3
Cerulean Grace chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Did I review this yet? Who cares, I just reread it and gosh your writing is the most amazing and beautiful experience. Please update your other stories soon, I loved this one.
sweettyber chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I just wanted to let you know that i truly enjoy your stories, they are fantastic! i stumbled across this one then continued to devour all the others you have posted. my personal favorites would have to be Am static and two way radio, and i also looked up the music you have in the stories i had never heard of some of them and they were quite good as this is just a rambling thank you for posting them and making my day :D
AlcesRedivivus chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
dsfjkfsdjsdkfka;dlf everything you write makes my heart swell this is my life right now and i absolutely love it and you lived it and i am right NOW THIS IS GREAT I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR WRITING BEAUTIFUL THINGS
buntesLicht chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This made me so damn happy :D I love the way you portray the characters, how they interact with each other and your writing style only adds to the greatness :) But what am I saying, all of your stories make me grin, laugh, (squeal) and simply HAPPY, so no surprise there! Seriously, there isn't one fanfiction you wrote that I don't absolutely adore and I don't really understand it myself why I haven't reviewed any of them.
It was your FM Static that first got me into AkuRoku (they've been my OTP ever since) and you also managed to make me fall in love with Say Anything. I hadn't even heard of them before and now I'm buying one of their albums after another... Thank you so much for all of it!
You're by far my favourite author on !
I'll make sure to leave reviews for all your other KH fanfics too, when I have the time. Have a nice day!
Nobody813 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Awesome story, loved it! Does make me feel old though, with Axel and Riku's ways of thinking lol.
Warped Tour sounds like a lot of fun :)
Foxflyer5678 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012