Reviews for Trap
AnimeObsessed326 chapter 4 . 5/9
Really good. Considering how long it's been since the last update I don't think you'll be writing anymore, but this is a very good start and is very interesting. I'd like to see how Kaname affected by zero saying "I hate you Kaname." Hope you write more.
aprilisadragon chapter 4 . 4/7
I can wait for the next part
Aprilisadragon chapter 3 . 4/7
This story really good good job
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 4 . 3/25
*fangirl screams* LITTLE ZERO IS SO CUUUUTE!

*fangirl cries* ;-; poor thing. (I really wanna make an Old Japanese Man X little boy reference lol)

*fangirl reviews* LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! does anyone in the town realise it was Zero that was at the candy store?
Uwaaa I wanna cry !pitty my cute kaname ! But seriously this story is good !update please !
lexisalvvatore chapter 4 . 3/6
when will you update the story it has been 4 years since you last updated
LuanRina chapter 4 . 3/5
OMG I hope Ichiru will be alright there. And I feel so sorry for Zero-chan that he actually got there but still didn't get to see his family - and especially Ichiru ;_;

But I still looove Kaname-sama's possesiveness and craziness and darkness here x9 Even though it makes our adorable little Zerorin suffer so much, I do still love it *nods* And I actually feel sorry for Kaname-sama - I'm sure Zero-chan's words hurt him badly *sighs sadly*

Thank you so much for the update! It was such a marvelous and unexpected surprise from you, dearest! *_* I really can't wait to see what will happen next *nods*

Please update soon! :D
ben4kevin chapter 4 . 3/3
It say's I can't review because it says I already have, so you might of changed a chapter or something. So i'll review this way, I'm so happy you updated I really like this fic, I feel so bad for Zero yet at the same time for Kaname.
cantstopmydreams chapter 4 . 3/2
Thankyou so much for this wonderful chapter it gave me feels and i love the hate/cofuse understanding relationship, i love your characters and how they are different but you explain why. keep on updating ill be reading :)
irmina chapter 4 . 3/2
so glad you updated. I feel sorry for both Kaname and Zero. I hope Ichiru will be ok. I hope Zero won't end up hating Kaname for his persistence and separating Zero from Ichiru. Maybe zero will remember Kaname and rekindle their relationship? update soon
wintersubaki chapter 4 . 3/2
welcome back
OMG I love this story
Cogan chapter 3 . 2/25/2015
Kaname seems a little scary... poor zero...
AkixxHoshixx chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Please continue the story... it's really nice
And I like the idea of your story...the plot,characteristic...i love it ! :3