Reviews for The Dark Side of The Moon
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
interesting
n.j chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I saw this fanfic, and I know what really happens in the anime. According to the anime, Luna finds Usagi first, and she becomes Sailor Moon. That's what happens. So I want to ask you a few things. 1. Is there anything more to the plot? I saw the summary. 2. How old is everyone that's in the fanfic? 3. The Sailors will be at the first level of power, right? 4. How could Beryl get to Usagi first? 5. How did she know Usagi was Serenity? 6. How could Usagi have accepted Jedite's offer? 7. How could Usagi let herself be converted? In what way? 8. What does Beryl have planned for her? 9. What kind of abilities had Usagi been given? Be sure to write back soon.

N.J.
Spidey1617 chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
i wish you would put more chapters up i always like stories where usagi is evil
LadyChaos1011 chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
o! Please continue!
Callisto Star chapter 7 . 3/26/2005
Well, you have "stolen" the title that I intended to use (or steal from Pink Floyd lol), but I am so entranced by your work! I just stumbled in here and I can't believe it's been so long since you've updated. I rarely read pure SM fics, but this is a true gem. Please update it soon! It's incredible!
Merklin chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
How ironic, the one responsible for the destruction of the moon kingdom now has its last heir and hope. Excellent, keep up the good work!
jamesstutz chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I love chapter 1 it was great.
yamiyumetenshi chapter 7 . 2/24/2004
update this one too! -
-alexiel
RobinOfLoxley chapter 5 . 12/21/2003
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
bye
LadyKoneko chapter 7 . 11/1/2003
aw kissie kissie!

whens serenity gonna getta go out!
TsukiNoBara chapter 7 . 10/13/2003
I hate you. Okay, not really. Just in the sort of way I hate authors who get me interested in unfinished fic. _;

You had better continue, or I'll...I'll...I dunno what I'll do, but it'll be horrible. I know! continue or I'll send my rabid vampire butterflies after you! I only use that threat for the REALLY good fics, so you should feel honored. Or not. It's not like I'm one of those Legendary authors, like Miss Cam, Meir Brin, or Bill K. I wish I was, but I'm not.

...Wow...I ramble a lot, don't I?

~C-chan, the Cardboardian Insomniac
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Interesting. I was in the mood for angst. So I did a search for angsty SM fics, and this popped up. The summary sounded interesting. So now I'm reading it. I was a bit annoyed how the beginning seemed to follow the dub, and the use of the word "negaverse," but this seems interesting, so I think I can forgive that.

~C-chan
Jabba1 chapter 7 . 10/8/2003
o very interesting, i hope that they met again and something other than fighting takes place unless it is a verbal battle. verbal battles between rei and jadeite are always fun to read. but i guess i will see a fight between mars and jedeite first. well it was another great chapter. keep up the good work.

abby
bob chapter 7 . 10/8/2003
ohh please post more asap it is a really good story
Silver Moonlight-81 chapter 7 . 10/7/2003
Hi i like this new chapter and please continue and update as soon as you can please.