Reviews for The Dark Side of The Moon
delete.the.stars chapter 6 . 10/6/2003
neat
A Fault Against the Dead chapter 6 . 10/6/2003
I love it! Anyways I dare you to make a Kunzite/Serenity romance for the hell of it! Oh well its your choice good luck! please continue!
psychonna chapter 5 . 8/11/2003
No offense to the Sailor Moon Series intended...

You should make it so that Usagi falls in love with one of the Generals (sorry, I dispise Mamoru), and she takes over the negeverse, and after she defeats the scouts, she can be purified, and the negeverse to, and then the scouts are brought back to life by an early appearance of the black moon family, and then THEY get purified, and you can switch around the pairings so that it's Usagi/Kunsite, and then other pairings. I like an dark (not nessecarely evil) Usagi, if you don't mind me saying so. She's just so much more... exciting.
Koneko-chan16 chapter 5 . 3/31/2003
This story rocks! I love when the heroes go bad and wanna destroy everything...lol. Please, write more, I'm anxious to see what will happen next.
LadyKoneko chapter 5 . 2/7/2003
OUUU... good chapter.. keep 'em on a comin
pokey chapter 5 . 1/30/2003
nice chapter
GJMEGA chapter 5 . 1/28/2003
OMG! This is SO great! Please hurry with the next chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Chibi Tsuki chapter 5 . 1/27/2003
This is definitely an exciting story. The prospect of Usagi being on the side of evil is rather intersting.
Adyen chapter 5 . 1/24/2003
Heh. I'm wondering when Serenity is thinking of taking over the Dark Kingdom and overthrowing Beryl...
Saturnpyroprincess chapter 5 . 1/24/2003
Hi! You took forever for that chapter. But that's ok, I know how it feels to have writers block! please continue!
sakura17 chapter 5 . 1/24/2003
Good job! Continue please
pokey chapter 4 . 1/3/2003
I love the idea of Usagi being evil, I think that she would be really good at it.
julian chapter 4 . 12/28/2002
its way shibby! totally love it! is there gunna be a usagi/general thing going on? call me crazy (everyone else does heehee) but i like when usagi has her evil time! and no way better to top it off with an evil boytoy! ok keep going!
LadyKoneko chapter 4 . 12/14/2002
good story so far _
Xelena chapter 4 . 12/9/2002
what's about Usagi/Mamoru? how can they be together if she's evil? i wanna know more!
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »