Reviews for The Dark Side of The Moon
Anime Fan chapter 2 . 8/4/2002
Intriguing, interesting even; but somehow I think Usagi would have resisted the brainwashing you described; perhaps as the story advances, we will see your skills improve.
Serenity Bliss chapter 2 . 8/4/2002
Very intriging. Though the brainwashing way isin't the most creative its still was very good. Keep doing what your doing and you'll have a great story.
Jade Andrews chapter 2 . 8/4/2002
Awesome! Everyone should realize Serina isn't always such a good girl and that not everyone is treated fairly. Sure she was tricked, but sometimes that's all someone can do!
ShadowSaber chapter 2 . 8/4/2002
Good! Write More!
Sailor Omega White Valkerie chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
I want to know what happens with Usa/Serenity.
Moonie chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Interesting..usually when i read "Usagi goes bad"'s really bad...i will be coming back to this story...
amber chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
oooo... i love where this is going. i'm also a fan of seeing usagi on the "dark side". please continue to update this story. i'm going to save it in my 'bookmarks'. great start! ;)
the real walrus chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Well done. I'm writing a fic with a plot much like this on,e but our stories aredifferent. It's called "You Are Mine". I think this story has alot more potential than mine, but oh well. Please read my fic if you get the chance.

lyndzi chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
Muwa hahaha.. a fellow Usagi-revenge-story lover hehehe. I like the idea of Usagi joining Queen Beryl. You've managed to keep everyone in character too. please continue
Tori chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Very very very good. I love it. Please write more, I wanna read what happens to Usagi. Plus I'm really looking foward to what Mamo-chan's gonna do.
pokey chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
I tried to review before, right when fanfic decided to stop working. Great story idea, can't wait to see an evil Usagi.
LadyKoneko chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Great story.. keep writing!
Sailor C chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
I really like this story so far and I hope that you will decide to continue it! I love stories like this where Serena gets turned to the other side! _
Dafne chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
this is actually quite interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what is going to happen.
concepcion chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
nice story!in this story who is paried with usagi?i hope its not mamoru i realy hate him ok thats all good luck ill drop by from time to time to check on your progress
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »