Reviews for Let Them Eat Cake
Very funny!
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
LOL!
sweettea1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
XD I love this short story! You can always rely on Optimus. :)
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Need I say it again?
You guys are brilliant.
"Optimus Prime picked up his piece and did the sage thing to do. He studied it from every angle, including the bottom. He stared at it for a few moments in case it showed signs of independent movement. Every pair of eyes-human and optic-in their corner was on the leader of the Autobots. And then Optimus Prime, defeater of Megatron, hero of Cybertron, role model to many, nodded respectfully at his piece of cake and nibbled it."
That picture became all too real...
And it's suddenly 1st person at the end, why?
luinrina chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Hilarious! This is great. I can clearly envision the 'bots standing there with their plates of cake and being baffled. :D And Ratchet... *sniggers* Poor 'bot. ;p

Thanks for the lovely story! It brightened an otherwise horrible day.

PS: You might want to check the formatting again; it's all in bold. Not sure if that was done on purpose or simply a mistake.
PPS: Maybe you could continue that with little stories about how the other 'bots got introduced to human food? I'm especially having in mind Wheeljack's first time eating and Ratchet having to use the Heimlich on him (as Arcee told Annabelle during the Thanksgiving Dinner in Intro:Annabelle) but reading about Prowl's or others' experience would be nice too. :) *shooes plot bunnies over* ;p
GlitchGirl23 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Best line: "You zapped it and it smelled nice?"
I proclaim this a winning one shot lol.
Soului chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Thank you so much for the laugh this morning. I especially loved Optimus looking at the cake like it's going to attack him. Lol, so funny.
icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Really freaking cute! I was a teeny bit confused when I saw first person pov near the end, at least four places. I didn't know whose pov it was supposed to be there. Love the story though.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Hehehe. There is always something intriguing about the idea of Autobots and a child's birthday party. Good thing Annabelle has most of them wrapped around her little finger so well. Keep up the great stories.
SJSGirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
*snicker* leave it to Ratchet to be the last holdout lol! Prime was the brave one though I love the way he studied it first lol
yamiishot chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Aww, that was fairly adorable.
laureas chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
LOL! Trust Optimus to be the one that takes to the challenge of eating first. I love this little one shot my Botsphere friends! Definitely going to be glad to have it in my favs for my birthday! Fantastic.

P&LL \\/
MTFBWU!
TAA1!
laureas
Quathis chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
"You zapped it and it smelled nice?" I think will now make me chuckle at inappropriate times. Very, very funny little story of how the Autobots first started eating. Ten years certainly gave them time to expand their culinary horizons, huh? Until next time.
Elita-2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
LOL, great story, thoroughly enjoyed that.
PrimesSPARROW chapter 1 . 10/17/2012