Reviews for Overclocking
Jen103 chapter 26 . 9/14/2019
Hey, I tried to review the last chapter but it appears ive already read this but i dont remember, sorry. Heres my review for the whole thing.

Hey! I have finished :-) Read it in about 2 days. I loved it. I liked the storyline, plot. I like how you skipped time but it seemed a good amount of time and flowed well throughout. It didnt seem rushed at all. Its a shame about Lily and James but thats okay.

Glad you didnt linger too long on the 'what happened' when she returned to the present day, it may have been too sad. I really enjoyed it.
Jen103 chapter 10 . 9/13/2019
Wow that was hot. Haha
Loved it
Jen103 chapter 8 . 9/13/2019
Hey, i found your fic this morning and i love it already! I love a good Remione but i'm also loving your Perciome (not sure if thats a fanfic word haha). I love your Percy; never considered it before but i like it!
Cria Crysalis chapter 27 . 6/12/2019
I like the time travel aspect of Overclocking, as it is very original, but I feel like the plot is majorly overshadowed by Remus and Hermione's relationship. Readers are being told details after the fact that could be major plot points but are instead being glossed over.
blackchaos85 chapter 27 . 4/22/2019
OMG! I just read this whole story in such a short amount of time! I absolutely loved it. It was such a different time travel piece from what I’ve previously read. I’m off to read the sequel now. Thanks!
Motherodragonsx3 chapter 27 . 11/25/2018
I loved this! Such a different take on time travel than what I have read. Thank you
smallesttabbycat chapter 1 . 9/18/2018
I love that Ron is going to be a decent person in this. I like him too.

So far, I’m also enjoying how in-character everyone is. Snape refusing to be involved, Hermione’s reluctance, Remus being calm but fair, McGonagall just being herself. It’s great.
Sab81790 chapter 27 . 8/29/2018
Darn! I was hoping for at least one lemon with older Remus, but other than that little disappointment, lol. Loved this story! Kudos!
Sab81790 chapter 23 . 8/29/2018
I had thought that maybe Snape was already spy. I remember when she went on her first mission and the wording of the tip given to Dumbledore about where the cabin was seemed awfully familiar...hmmm..oh well lol

Percy's back! Yay! I've never read a fic where I was actually a fan of his character but I definitely am in this one. I hope it's not too terribly awkward what with her relationship with Lupin...
Sab81790 chapter 18 . 8/29/2018
Aww, warm fuzzies! There is something I've been curious about thou, Tonks. I am guessing that the canon is the original timeline that she changed and that was when they were married and had Teddy so I guess I'm just curious about what exactly the changes were regarding them. Are they dating and just haven't gotten married or are they married and dont have Teddy or did they have Teddy and just were able to survive the final battle? Are they even together at all? It just hasn't been talked about at all until now but I guess I got curious again. when she mentioned that she thought he was dating someone in the future and it occurred to me that if he was married then she wouldn't have started their relationship at all because she wouldn't have wanted to change the future since what she is trying to do right now is preserve this new timeline. Hmmm, hopefully this is one if those questions that gets answered.
Sab81790 chapter 16 . 8/29/2018
Vanilla sex is just that, Vanilla! Sure it's nice every once in awhile but all the time or even most of the time? No thank you. That chapter was hot! Kudos! I might need to take a break from reading and go see what my boyfriend is up to...hehehehe
Sab81790 chapter 12 . 8/29/2018
Ooooo, so I think I am starting to see how Harry's conception might be in danger... interesting...

I'm loving this story so far! It's so unique, especially as it is a time traveling fic. There are tons of them out there so to see something like this is awesome!
Sab81790 chapter 11 . 8/29/2018
Well honestly, who could blame her? I'd get a little heated too, hehehe. Gotta love a dominant man in the bedroom, especially when he understands that that is the only place he is allowed to be like that and doesn't try and do it elsewhere. *wistful sigh*
Sab81790 chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
Well that is one hell of a prologue, lol. So many questions! I'm glad you assured us that all of them will be answered. Her objective is so odd though! What would she be changing? I have a feeling this story is going to be quite a ride, hehehe.
tigersmeleth chapter 27 . 8/27/2018