Reviews for Straight on 'til morning
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Aw this was so cute! :) It was so adorable that Kate gave Alexis the book.
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
And I cried with the mini quote. Wonderful!
AshLiz chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Love this story so cute!
Macahol84 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
So I've been starting to set up for Christmas in my house already and this story was just perfect! It brought tears to my eyes and really captured the magic that is Christmas time
lvncastle chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Oh that made me teary! I can't waaaait until the Christmas episode! So awesome!
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
The gift Kate gave Alexis- so heartwarming & precious. I love me some Christmas in October! :)
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
It's never too early for a lovely Christmas story like this! I vote for a scene just like this on the show :)
always-as-you-wish-love chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I ALWAYS love ur stories :D Merry Christmas ;)
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Oh, right in the heart. So many feels and tears. That was beautiful and oh so sweet. Perfect.
Jessie
Mark C chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was beautiful.

It was certainly a family oriented Christmasy story. I liked that Kate was able to spend time with Rick and his family before seeing her dad. You showed that she has become a member of his family.

Loved the presents that Kate had got for Martha and Alexis, especially the one for Alexis. The story behind it was wonderful and you had Alexis react perfectly to it.

Of course, Kate's present for Rick was perfect for him. I enjoyed the banter over it.

Also the ending was great with the inscription that Joanna put in the book for Kate.

Excellent job.
Deb838 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Ohhh, that was very sweet & fluffy - but that 'letter' from her mum... brought a tear to my eye.
closingdoors chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Oh... Wow. Speechless. This is gorgeous. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
it's really really beautiful! and soooo sweet!
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was incredibly adorable!
jinglebelle55 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Beautifully done. And since my birthday is on Christmas, I'm claiming this as an early present to me. Thanks!