Reviews for The Happiness Machine
yeyavailability chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I'm surprised this didn't generate a hundred reviews. Pure genuis and awesome and beautiful, I can't even describe how dfhsakldfjhaksdhfuaslfd this gives me. I was kind of bothered by the weird format at first but the story made me completely forget about it. Sheer, sheer awesome.
Hikikomori chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Damnit, this was so... mesmerizing. I loved it. I loved reading every single word that it contained... I reall,really,really Loved It.

If there'd be a rating system here, I'd rate 6/5, the grammar, language in this was amazing and the way you portrate Bakura(h) was just simply wonderful.

/Added to Favorites, ofcourse!
Mystic-fox chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
die.
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Hmm.. cool! I think.. 'course it's cool! Blood is cool! *stupis grin* I vant to drink your blood! lol
Silver and Yami Sakura chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Love it! Please continue! Really nicley written.
AngleDemonGaurdain chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
A.G; How sad ;_;

D.G; YAH,YAH. just knock it off with the water- works Hikari.

A.G; Okay.

D.G; anyway finish this fanfic kay Zoo? Good! Keep up the good work.
Oracle Mizuno chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Oracle: *hyperventilates* I FOUND IT!

Yami Oracle(Luna): WTF(What the F) did you find?

Oracle: The fic I told you about, the one I found so long ago on that site I've long since forgotten!

Luna: 0.0 So?

Oracle: *frustrated* Yamis. They just don't get it. I liked it, and I can't believe I found it again! Perfect! *tackle glomps* Arigato!
its a chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
*dances her special dance* I love this. It's such a wonderfully applicable concept, the happiness machine. Most everyone has one.

And the circle concept is great too.
Over the Edge chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
I'm sorry about not reviewing this erlier but to be honost, I had no words to say about it. I'm not saying it was bad, hell no, far from it! It's just...sadly touching, in that weird way we muse-owning writers (or just me XD) can see it as. I actually cried, to be honost. In a way it made me feel much better, and made me find my happiness machine...you and my friends. - Please, write more stories!
lily22 chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
I like how you're giving Yami Bakura a reason for being abusive like he is. A lot of people just say that he's a crazy psychopath, but now, he's not totally insane! Good one!
Sam chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
*sniffle* that was sad. And yet, strangely in character.

*goes off to cry*

*comes back* And it was well written.

*leaves again*

Sam
Noodle-Brained Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Yet another gem of a fic written by the great chibizoo. _ It's masterfully written fic that delves into the a good deal of your fics that's a good thing! Great job!
Indigo Child chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
That was a wonderfully well-written story. Well, I suppose any story with Ryou and his Yami in it would be good..

You are an awesome writter. This is officially one of my most favorite Yu-Gi-Oh fanfics.

Or I could just be delirious.
NC chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
XD Blood! *cackles* You know the weirder you get, the more I like what you write, ne? _ Hehe... *wavies Brick and goes off to work on bringing more terror to various people*
Flippant Wisdom chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
*twitch* That was... Disturbing. Beautifully written, yes, but disturbing...