Reviews for Brick By Brick
Jp chapter 3 . 1/29
I don't understand why you don't have more reviews. But this story is so well written and I'm really enjoying it even though they're fighting right now. Proud of Blaine for standing up to Kurt. Not letting him walk all over him. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Beautiful story!
HellFire2488 chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
This story is absolutely amazing. I literally can't put into words how great it really is. It is so well-written and the emotions are just so powerful. I truly felt for both Blaine and Kurt through every chapter, and everything from their dialogue to the scene descriptions just brought everything together. I haven't read a story this good in a long time, and I am so glad I stumbled upon this. Really, great job with this. Definitely going in my favorites.
yadirabby chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
That conflict of emotions Blaine has towards walking up to his own home just kills me. I know what that's like so it really just...yeah. and Kurt jesus, he's just being so rude and inconsiderate. How did they get here? ugh I feel so bad for Blaine but idk what's really going on with Kurt. Great first chapter, Mandy
Jayno chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
I cannot tell you how much I love this story. I can almost feel the pain and frustration. I am so glad that it worked out.
uniqueinkblots chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
This was really sweet :)
Rori Potter chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Amazing story!
Joanie chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Dear BowTieDarling: I just read and LOVED "Brick by Brick". It was so extremely beautifully writen. I loved all the letters Kurt and Blaine sent one another. And I really loved visiting with Rachel and Mike Chang. They are like my friends because of Glee. And I loved that Burt didn't die and they spent Halloween all together. Such a wonderful story after the Horror of (as you called it) "the time that shall not be named) or Episode 4.04. Thanks again for this beautiful love story.