Reviews for Brick By Brick
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Beautiful story!
HellFire2488 chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
This story is absolutely amazing. I literally can't put into words how great it really is. It is so well-written and the emotions are just so powerful. I truly felt for both Blaine and Kurt through every chapter, and everything from their dialogue to the scene descriptions just brought everything together. I haven't read a story this good in a long time, and I am so glad I stumbled upon this. Really, great job with this. Definitely going in my favorites.
yadirabby chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
That conflict of emotions Blaine has towards walking up to his own home just kills me. I know what that's like so it really just...yeah. and Kurt jesus, he's just being so rude and inconsiderate. How did they get here? ugh I feel so bad for Blaine but idk what's really going on with Kurt. Great first chapter, Mandy
Jayno chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
I cannot tell you how much I love this story. I can almost feel the pain and frustration. I am so glad that it worked out.
uniqueinkblots chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
This was really sweet :)
Rori Potter chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Amazing story!
Joanie chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Dear BowTieDarling: I just read and LOVED "Brick by Brick". It was so extremely beautifully writen. I loved all the letters Kurt and Blaine sent one another. And I really loved visiting with Rachel and Mike Chang. They are like my friends because of Glee. And I loved that Burt didn't die and they spent Halloween all together. Such a wonderful story after the Horror of (as you called it) "the time that shall not be named) or Episode 4.04. Thanks again for this beautiful love story.