Reviews for A Fragile Investment
Briar 4 chapter 1 . 8/13
*Smiles sweetly* Well, I must say then, this story is so far showing a LOT of potential so far, despite it only being just one chapter so far!

Though.. I wanna get one thing out of the way first though. I never thought that Scrooge McDuck would be caught dead raising a kid, let alone an egg!

But aside from that, I hope Scrooge is well aware that taking care of a baby is NOT an easy feat, it takes hard-work, patience, and a whole heck of a lotta love. All three of those things are all things that Scrooge is gonna have to learn when caring for the egg, especially when it hatches.

But word to the wise, I've heard that when u normally hold a baby for the first time ever that's when your parental instincts naturally tend to kick in and well.. For most people, whether you may be a Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa or in Scrooge's case, a Great-Uncle. Then that's when u fall in-love with sweet adorable little baby. *smiles fondly* Heh, y'know that's probably why Scrooge couldn't bear to let go of that egg 'cuz his natural nursing instincts were startin' to take ahold of him..

*Smirks slightly* Y'know, know that I think about it, wouldn't it be funny if that egg hatched just as he was carrying it inside of his grand mansion? HA! Because I LOVE to see Scrooge's reaction to that if that DID happen to him come the next chapter!

*Clears throat* But still, taking care of a baby even if it's still just an egg I hear is a very big responsibility and I'm not even gonna start on how much he is going to have to start baby-proofing his mansion or even what his mansion's staff reaction are going to be be!

Good luck!
rm chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
she left them for a reason here read this wiki/Della_Duck#cite_note-4
Snarry2013 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Keep on writing this! It was just getting good!
AnimationNut chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I really like it :) Scrooge is portrayed well. Looking forward to the next chapter.