Reviews for Epistolary: The 50 Years Before We Were Born
Guest chapter 205 . 3h
I loooovvvvvveeee your book so much! Update quickly:)
bunnygirl64 chapter 203 . 5/19
I was just thinking the other day that I missed your story. This is an amazing chapter.
KLR chapter 203 . 5/18
This was beautiful.I'm so glad you're back to writing. I LOVED how the Doctor intentionally dropped in on River and Vicki, and basically used them as surrogate Ponds. I really like how you've paralleled Edwin/Dorabella with Amy/Rory/Doctor. Rory's anger is true to the character, and I did feel that the story was wrapped up too nicely. It was painful. I cried the first time I saw it. I also thought it should have ended differently, maybe with older Amy living life elsewhere. But unfortunately that wasn't so.
JamesTKent chapter 203 . 5/16
My goodness. You do like to tie things up in knots (or is that "nots" in your case?) Don't you?
MinervaRousse chapter 203 . 5/15
Love this story so very much! Thanks for writing it.
steelneena chapter 203 . 5/15
This was utter perfection, thank you.
fantasychica37 chapter 202 . 5/14
You just made my day with TWO new chapters! (I'm on here and not AO3 because I wanted to re-read Come And Knock On Our Door- why isn't it on AO3?)
50YearsTSOM chapter 201 . 5/14
I've been checking everyday hoping to see an update! Almost dropped my phone when I saw: updated 1 hr ago.

But, YES VICKIE MEETS THE DOCTOR! Been waiting for this to happen.

Love this story, and absolutely dreading the end of it. Please drag it out as much as possible! Meaning not to many time jumps, but shorter times between updates if possible!
Roxiblilly chapter 200 . 3/27
I just spent the better part of two days reading this from the start. What a journey! I cannot wait to read more.
swordsandstories chapter 200 . 3/21
I know I'm a bit late, but congratulations on 200 chapters! It's incredible to think how far this story has come. I'm proud of you, and I'm also really thankful because this story means a lot to me.
Jessica chapter 200 . 3/19
YAY! you are back and you brought back Bracey and Churchill. I was beginning to think you abandoned us. Amazing as always
10Blue10 chapter 200 . 3/16
Congratulations on hitting 200 chapters! It's a great achievement :) Here's to even more, and I look forward to the next update of this brilliant story (as well as your work in general).

Vworp on, my friend!
Vilinye chapter 200 . 3/14
Wow. Amazing. Congratulations on your 200th chapter
steelneena chapter 200 . 3/13
Just thought that you should know, I was reading from the beginning, and though I haven't reviewed in God knows when, every time I get an update, I do stop by to read. - liebedero
JamesTKent chapter 200 . 3/13
Delightful, and I know his "Black Dog" all too well.