Reviews for Epistolary: The 50 Years Before We Were Born
my1alias chapter 228 . 1/29
Ouch...the singing statues make me think of the singing towers. I bet Melody feels the same way.
Very cool story!
fantasychica37 chapter 226 . 1/24
You're going to kill Vickie and that's why she didn't show up in the P.S. scene and you're going to either give River a child she can't raise or kill her, aren't you? Have you seen the Christmas special? There is important stuff about River's last years in it.
fantasychica37 chapter 227 . 1/24
THIS IS ALL WE GET? Remember, you are not a show writer and do not need to be this cruel!
KLR chapter 225 . 1/11
This was heart-breakingly beautiful. Just poetic. I love what you've done here for Rory. He deserved Konstantin for love and companionship. You are correct that he could not have been a eunuch for 2000 years. People need touch, love, and intimacy. I also loved the mayfly analogy. 3
my1alias chapter 225 . 1/8
This was stunningly beautiful. I am in awe of this chapter. I think it's my absolute favourite.
JamesTKent chapter 225 . 12/31/2015
. . . and I'm reading it on New Years' Eve, and have enjoyed it immensely. I think you do Rory a great service by this tale.

Thanks.
lalachoa chapter 225 . 12/29/2015
Merry Christmas to you.

I loved this chapter ( and the others as well) but I always liked details of Rory's life while guarding the Pandorica. The things he would have seen and done would have been amazing. I like the life you build for him every few lifetimes.
10Blue10 chapter 225 . 12/27/2015
This is wonderful, Vworp on!
fantasychica37 chapter 225 . 12/25/2015
This was wonderful!
ladycorvidae chapter 225 . 12/25/2015
I've been following this story for quite some time now, and it never, EVER fails to amaze me. Your writing is astounding, so true to the characters and so vivid that I am in constant awe. I really hope you're proud of this work, because it's like nothing I've ever read, and it is, quite honestly, the absolute best piece of fanfiction that I've ever had the honor to come across.

Thank you for writing this- I can't wait to see what adventures lie ahead of Rory, Amy, Tony, Victoria, Jack, River and the Doctor. A very Merry Christmas to you!
bwburke94 chapter 225 . 12/25/2015
Was Rory's alias "Arthur" a deliberate actor joke?
KLR chapter 224 . 12/24/2015
Oh boy. Who is Kostya?
DivaBlog22 chapter 223 . 12/16/2015
I've been reading this fic for what seems like forever. I really do love it: it was like Pretty Little Liars. I HAD to keep reading no matter what. Anyways, I just posted this review to show how much I LOVE all of your Doctor Who stories.
fantasychica37 chapter 223 . 12/7/2015
I was going to give you a glowing review and squee about four chapters if you had written one less word. Smugness is just as annoying on you as it was on River!
lalachoa chapter 219 . 11/27/2015
I love this story. Amy and Rory are my favorite companions. At first, I didn't understand that the Doctor couldn't go back for them. And then the Doctor is complicated. I like the way his contradictions are tackled and accepted.
1,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »