Reviews for Epistolary: The 50 Years Before We Were Born
bwburke94 chapter 218 . 10/2
That's some serious genre-blindness from the Ponds! If there's a shapeshifter involved, never assume the first one you meet has to be the real one.

Maybe they're going senile in their old age.
my1alias chapter 218 . 10/2
How do they know that the second Jack is the real one?
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 215 . 9/29
I suppose with "the National Museum", they mean the British Museum. It would make sense for it to house something as big and important as the Pandorica. I was there about a month or two ago, but I didn't get to see even half of the exhibits - it's HUGE. So I can't really tell you if they have art; if anything, probably a small collection of pieces fitting into the themed exhibitions.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 15 . 9/15
This is too much. How can you do this to my poor heart? x'D
I know I'm so excited for the Christmas special! Keep up the fantastic work!
I always tell my sister how you research and research to make your facts straight and reliable and i absoultley love that! Update Update Update!
crookshanks11 chapter 217 . 9/5
I'm crying omg this was one of my favorite chapters, the Rory/Amy angst killed me
JamesTKent chapter 217 . 9/4
Thank you for these. They've become more and more enchanting as the tale winds on.
steelneena chapter 217 . 9/4
Another great chapter!
fanficfan78 chapter 217 . 9/4
I do believe, of all the chapters thus far, this one is my favorite. It touches upon questions I have bandied and still bandy about in my mind. Btw, I loved the bit about the Doctor handcuffed to the wall. I could see him there, in The Library, struggling as River sacrificed herself to save him. A lovely touch...
Jessica chapter 216 . 8/23
I have been reading this story almost since the beginning. Never once have I got tired of it or found it uninteresting. This is hands down the BEST fanfic I have ever read. It's real and full of emotion. I feel you write and evovle the Ponds in a way that is natural and organic like the would have had the show followed them to the past. T.v. show material here! They take the lessons learned from the Doctor and use them in day to day life and instill those lessons in their family. I am always happy to see an update and I am dreading the end. It's been a long ride and there is still more. Can't wait!
bwburke94 chapter 216 . 8/10
I know you didn't intend this back when you wrote Chapter 1 back in 2012, but is there any chance the "Curator" is Tom Baker's character from The Day of the Doctor?
Whovian22 chapter 216 . 8/10
Thank you.
Every time I read one of your chapters I am just overwhelmed by the time, attention and love you pour into these characters and this story. You have crafted an entire life for these beloved friends that is just absolutely beautiful.
I have no words except for Thank You for sharing it with us.

KLR chapter 216 . 8/9
I couldn't agree more with your characterization of Amy/Rory/Doctor. It is a love story. It's tragic and beautiful and timeless. Even though we had 2.5 years with them, it still wasn't enough. Never enough. So your story is my headcannon and the continuing adventures even after the "live show" is all done.

I like William as the Cordy-Rory version.
my1alias chapter 215 . 8/3
I LOVED this chapter!
The MoMA is amazing. I think you did a good job with it. (The very little I know about it.)
fanficfan78 chapter 215 . 8/3
Every chapter you write is perfect. That's the beauty of venturing into realms where no canon exists. You're creating it as you go! And you're doing it beautifully. I wouldn't question your details, but knowing you research them for accuracy makes the story that much better. I love the Rory chapters the best I think. I wasn't so sure about Rory, but by the end I'd come to love him as much, if not more than Amy. I think that's because I see more of myself in Rory. Loyal, scared and unsure at first, more interested in a quiet predictable life... yep, definitely a Rory. Looking forward to the next installment!
1,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »