Reviews for Epistolary: The 50 Years Before We Were Born
lalachoa chapter 219 . 18h
I love this story. Amy and Rory are my favorite companions. At first, I didn't understand that the Doctor couldn't go back for them. And then the Doctor is complicated. I like the way his contradictions are tackled and accepted.
bwburke94 chapter 223 . 11/26
Is the footy thing a veiled reference to the IDW comics?
crookshanks11 chapter 222 . 11/25
Aw poor Laura! (that was a great tie-in though)
JamesTKent chapter 222 . 11/25
And I look at the dates, and I know what's coming, and I shudder.
fantasychica37 chapter 90 . 11/19
When she said she was looking forward to meeting Ten I was breathing so heavily trying to contain my rate at you that a girl in the library looked at me weird!
Touch of Starlight chapter 3 . 11/17
I can't believe I didn't get to spend those three years following you. I'll try to make it up by bingeing on this story!
KLR chapter 219 . 11/13
I won't even try to hide it...your author's note just made me tear up at the end. This story has been so amazing, and I think that we are the privileged ones who get to read your work. So thank YOU!

This was an amazing chapter. I like how Rory basically gave Jack a piece of humble pie and put him in his place. I always felt that Jack is just a little too commanding at times. However, Jack has seen the consequences of indecision and "mercy" all too well.

Whovian22 chapter 219 . 10/25
I know that I have said this before, but I absolutely love the character studies you do and the way you incorporate them into the story. I feel like there is so much missing in Moffat and his team's development of these characters and I am so greatful that you have expanded them so.
Again, an absolutely wonderful chapter and a great analysis of the conversations we never got to see Rory and Amy have.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for giving a dynamic, nuanced, and yet plausibly cannon life to my favorite characters.
fantasychica37 chapter 219 . 10/23
Thank you for sticking to this!
crookshanks11 chapter 219 . 10/20
Happy three-year anniversary! I am so thankful that you're writing this story, it's made me smile and cry and laugh and I'm always excited when I see there's a new update! You've done my favorite characters justice and your original characters are amazing. Keep writing, you're awesome! 3

I loved this chapter so much. I always love it when you write the darker side of Rory, it's one of my favorite parts of this story. Not many writers explore that side of him, and you always write his dialogue/actions/character perfectly even when you're going into beyond-canon territory. The hurt/comfort and angst in this chapter was great, and Anthony's relationship with Rory is something that I always love to read. Fabulous job, as always! :)
fanficfan78 chapter 219 . 10/19
I've said it before and I say it again... thank you for this beautiful story. Thank you for keeping our beloved Ponds alive, living & thriving. It fills me with joy whenever I see an update. Clara is nice but she is no Amy nor is she a Rory. They are precious to me and I shall miss them always.
You can get through the tough times and know that we are all always here for you! Keep writing!
bwburke94 chapter 218 . 10/2
That's some serious genre-blindness from the Ponds! If there's a shapeshifter involved, never assume the first one you meet has to be the real one.

Maybe they're going senile in their old age.
my1alias chapter 218 . 10/2
How do they know that the second Jack is the real one?
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 215 . 9/29
I suppose with "the National Museum", they mean the British Museum. It would make sense for it to house something as big and important as the Pandorica. I was there about a month or two ago, but I didn't get to see even half of the exhibits - it's HUGE. So I can't really tell you if they have art; if anything, probably a small collection of pieces fitting into the themed exhibitions.
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »