Reviews for Epistolary: The 50 Years Before We Were Born
SpiritAni chapter 212 . 8h
I just spent the last few days rereading this entire story, and it is-by far-one of the best things I have ever had the privilege of reading.
I'm so happy it exists and I've gotten to feel more connected to Amy and Rory.
steelneena chapter 211 . 14h
I'm so so happy that you're still writing this. Truth to tell, I got bored of the show, but I'm never bored reading your story- -Steelneena, formerly liebedero
crookshanks11 chapter 211 . 7/3
NO DON'T TELL ME THAT ANTHONY'S GONNA GO TO WAR. THE "TAKE THIS WHEN YOU LEAVE" THING NOPE NOPE NOPE
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Whovian22 chapter 210 . 7/2
I know I just said this on the last chapter, not knowing that this was coming but I LOVE RORY!

You have crafted such a real, human character with thoughts, emotions and a history deeper and with more detail than I think anyone in the actual show. I have been following this beautiful story for two years now and have no intention of stopping. As long as you are here to write and gift us with these brilliant chapters I will be here to read them.

Thank you for sharing you creativity with us.
Maya
Whovian22 chapter 209 . 7/2
Oh my gosh I love your Rory so much.
Yay! Thank you for the update I couldn't stand not reading this book!
fantasychica37 chapter 210 . 7/1
TWO CHAPTERS! Thank you so for the whole family being together!
UPDATE PLEASE!
KLR chapter 208 . 6/16
OOHH. Caught back up on this. I love hearing from Vickie. Her adventures with the Doctor and River are probably enormous. She's been away two years from Amy and Rory? Wow, I guess she will be significantly more mature when she returns. I think you are alluding to the next chapter or two that we will see that reunion. :D
Update update update!
This is my favourite fan fiction of all time please update!
aditid26 chapter 208 . 5/29
I just discovered this via TV Tropes and have spent the entire day reading it obsessively. Just, wow! This story is absolutely gorgeous and you are an amazing writer! Your writing feels so true to the characters that there were many parts where as I read, I could hear them saying the dialogue in my head. It's the perfect combination of bittersweet, sad and happy and there were definitely parts that made me tear up. Sorry for the gushy review, but I want to fully express how happy your writing has made me! When I started reading I assumed that the story was over but I'm so glad that I have more to look forward to. Can't wait!
Pixel and Stephanie Forever chapter 207 . 5/28
Slight correction needed here

The 1st HMS Churchill was transferred to the Royal Navy in 1940 and was previously the Clemson-class destroyer USS Herndon - and so Churchill would have been well aware of the naming of that one.

The 2nd HMS Churchill was not actually a ship but the lead vessel in the Churchill Class submarine and the correct phrase to use is "boat" and not "ship" although I'll grant that Amy may not be aware of that little technicality.

He would also have been well aware of 21C151, known later by the number 34051, being named after him as he turned down the opportunity to name the locomotive himself
Vilinye chapter 207 . 5/25
I've been keeping up with this fic and I really enjoy it.
fanficfan78 chapter 201 . 5/25
I took a break for a while myself but I'm quickly catching up. I just wanted to tell you that your story has made such a mark on me, your mastery of the voices so complete, that in my mind it is part of the canon. When I see "Angels Take Manhattan" I am not properly sad because I know that Amy & Rory go on to live a wonderful life and I've read all about it. Thank you for giving life to Life after that seemingly terrible day. It does my heart good to know that my Ponds carried on as only they could. I love them even more because of you. Okay, back to the story...