Reviews for Epistolary: The 50 Years Before We Were Born
PrincessJ410 chapter 268 . 12/19/2017
Please keep going. This is probably the only story I have followed this long. I need to know how things go. I have been reading since the beginning almost.
Ginger-Snapp chapter 268 . 12/1/2017
Please continue.

I want to send this on psychic paper to everything you've ever read.

Please
Continue.

And one day you have to finish. I need this. And I need this story to go at it's proper pace and to eventually finish. Because only then will I be able to say goodbye to the ponds.

Please, I beg you it means so much to me to have this.

It's perfect, wonderfully complex and is just...true, I think.

Waiting from across the stars,
G
AJLeeObessed chapter 268 . 11/26/2017
It took me hours but I'm finally done reading it.
It was SO good! I hope Amy accepts the Doctor back in her life, it wasn't his fault River died.
His letter made me cry,btw.
Please update soon!
AJLeeObessed chapter 215 . 11/26/2017
I've been reading this for hours(found Odd's art of it on Tumblr) and I LOVE IT. It had me in tears,especially at Rory's foreshadowing about the update soon!
Guest chapter 254 . 3/26/2017
This can't be the end.
JamesTKent chapter 268 . 1/13/2017
I swear, each new entry adds more and more depth and range to this tale. I feel almost like I need to go back and start over.
dianisimova chapter 20 . 1/13/2017
this story is so beautiful and heartbreaking, can't stop reading it
fanficfan78 chapter 265 . 12/27/2016
Reading these chapters, River dying, hit so hard tonight with Carrie Fisher passing away earlier. Two brave, strong, smart, loving, bad ass women the world is worse off for losing. Sorry, can't write more now as I am crying. Thank you for the new chapters. Thank you for keeping the Ponds alive.
JamesTKent chapter 265 . 12/25/2016
I'm really enjoying these, but I confess I'm dreading the end.
fantasychica37 chapter 265 . 12/25/2016
Some sense from one of them is the best Christmas present I could ask for! Please don't follow this cooling of tempers with sudden tragedy!
steelneena chapter 265 . 12/25/2016
What a wonderful set of chapters!
QTArbuthnot chapter 265 . 12/25/2016
What a great Christmas present! :)
I love the way Vick is picking up a British way of speaking (and how she seems to have more sense than the rest of the Ponds put together).
Blackjacks are great btw - I always used to get a load of them and a sherbet dab when I went to the Saturday morning pictures. I think they were six for a penny so I had enough to last the whole show (that would have been at roughly the same time as the story has got to - great times).
Elora Donovan chapter 265 . 12/24/2016
Merry Christmas. Brilliant chapters as always. :)
thealexofevil chapter 263 . 12/24/2016
Whoops. You duplicated a paragraph.
fantasychica37 chapter 261 . 12/20/2016
In fact, screw that. It still devastates me. Every chapter that goes by without Amy acknowledging what the Doctor's letter really means, I almost wish you'd stop writing so I could forget all about it and maybe someday stop thinking of an epilogue that isn't even canon whenever I watch Doctor Who. I almost wish I could stop reading this, so I could forget and put this behind me. But I still have hope that this will turn out right. I trust you. It has to. I guess it's nice you probably don't read these, so I can vent my emotions to the air, no harm done. When Davies pulled a fast one with taking all seven of the Doctor's companions, I was just as hurt and furious, but this is more personal- this is one of us doing this.
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »