Reviews for Orb of the Protogenoi
This was my favorite fanfiction ever and you stopped updating it :/
Cass chapter 42 . 1/6
Awesome chapter!
Maybe you could have Zeus injured and his brothers react to it
Caoane chapter 42 . 11/19/2014
I have to say... This is good. A little dramatic in some chapters, and other was so short for me, but I'm liked very much. I'm waiting for the rest!
Noraye92 chapter 42 . 10/4/2014
Guest chapter 42 . 9/25/2014
Yay !
This story is so cute!
But I wouldn't want to be near that Hayes guy for my dear life.
Oooooooooooooh! How will the boys do now that their identities is reveal? What would people think they are? Power Ranger? The Avengers? Fantastic 4(this case would be fantastic 8)? Naruto? Espadas? Wizard?(just hope it's not scopido)
I really love this story(although my hatred for
Aphrodite is smoking like a chimney right now,it did not hold back my love for this story)and the chapter where heffei said he's going to leave Olimpus because of that stupid Aphro-f**king b*tch-dite I just wanted to beg you to make Heffei kicked that b*tch out of his life and just marry Algae(or anybody that really do care for him) already!
Please,oh pretty please! Give our beloved heffei more love!
And please update! I really love this story beyond measure!
penNameofthegods chapter 42 . 8/30/2014
I have spent two days non stop reading this!
It's amazing!

Secondly... for Heffie to be coughing up blood it has to be in his lungs. Heffie is drowning IN BLOOD and they say and I qoute "were is Apollo when you need him"
I'm like they need to stick a Drainage tube in his chest to drain it out is the blood dries it could give PERMANENT damage like use of nasal cannula bad, so when ever I saw Heffie do something active I'm like no! Don't do that you could pass out!

Secondly if they can get into Heffie's house and give them weapons why can't they get his medicine, but I love the suspense!

I love this story please keep it up!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/10/2014
This chapter was amazing and hilarious. I loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Caliope07 chapter 42 . 8/10/2014
OH my God this chapter was funny! i cant wait for the next chapter, our heroes are going to greece fainally!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
please update soon
Guest chapter 41 . 7/14/2014
That was a really good cliff hanger, please update soon. This story is really good!
Caliope07 chapter 41 . 6/12/2014
Oh my God! Hayes was roading us oh my God! What can happening next?

In a future chapter i wish that Apollo fall in love with Monica, They are good mate!
KendrixTermina chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
Very poor Iapetus XD
KendrixTermina chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
The last few chapters have been a tad... eventless.
KendrixTermina chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
Yes, lets hope he never, ever finds that horrible thing... The sun would never shine quite as brightly afterwards XD