Reviews for Where Loyalties Lie
Hawkslayer chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Just realised that I haven't reviewed this last chapter which is a horrible oversight on my part since this is one of my favourite fics ever! Your writing is great and I love the Sasha centric-ness of this fic (I'm a little bit obsessed). I hope to see more stories from you (with Sasha? Please?) soon. :)

LadyDunla chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
No, is it over already? Shame. Anyway, I loved the story and it was well done. Thanks!
Antonia Caenis chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
I'm so sorry this is over already! Great job and perfectly in canon, I've enjoyed every moment of it so hope you've got something more in the pipeline. thanks!
Batteredpen chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
Good ending in line with the opening of Series 10. An interesting take on the Gavriks family story.
Batteredpen chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
There are several words I could use to describe Elena, most of which would have me thrown off the site. What is she up to now? Sasha got it right without realising - she doesn't want them caught.
LadyDunla chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
I'm disliking Elena more and more, but I'm guessing that's what you want. You're writing it brilliantly.
Antonia Caenis chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Ahhh, Elena up to her tricks again and with no compunction in using anyone suitable to achieve her ends. And another well-executed chapter with cliff-hanger finish! I like the way you're managing to capture these characters in such a succinct style and look forward to the next instalment.
Antonia Caenis chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Finally had a chance to catch up on these two chapters and all I can say is excellent work! I like the way you're developing the Byzantine background to all of this and the conflicting personal relationships as to who might have known what. Can't wait to see more!
Batteredpen chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Great job. Poor Anatoly though being asked to spy on his bet friend's family. A somewhat risky undertaking if Ilya discovers this given his reputation. Interesting that Ilya is suspicious of his wife. I always felt in Series 10 that he wasn't entirely sure about her when boasting to Harry but was doing his best to protect her. So far I think you're doing a good job of creating an original take which is in line with series 10. Pity Sasha, Ilya and Harry wasted so much time trying to protect Elena.
LadyDunla chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Thanks for this chapter (and this story). I just discovered that I had not left you a review before, so I suppose I'll have to make up for that by leaving reviews more often. I just want to say that I really like the story and Sasha's character. There aren't exactly many good fics about him out there, so thanks for writing this. And the quick updates are just great.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Great idea for a spooks story and well executed
Antonia Caenis chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
More good work and I echo BatteredPen's mild disbelief that you're actually managing to make Sasha likeable: I'm even developing more empathy for the kid! I do like Anatoly's concern for his friend, too, that was definitely there during his brief appearances in the show. And a bit of violence is okay, as long as it's not gratuitous. Looking forward to seeing where you take this next!
Hawkslayer chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
This keeps getting better and better! I do love a bit of violence and whump (which you'll know if you've read anything I've written :P) and a good plot. And Sasha, bien sur. :) Which this has in abundance. Keep it up!

Batteredpen chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Yet another chapter that leaves me wondering what's happening. It even makes me feel sympathy for Sasha which given the ending of 10.6 is quite an achievement.
Fanfictionwriter28 chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Great story! It's an interesting idea and can't wait to see what you come up with next! Update soon :)