Reviews for Parallel to the Dark
i ish shoopuf chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I was expecting her to be sucked into the house as a compensation for the other souls release... after she gave birth or conceived. Kind of a let down, in tone, with what is given here.

Okay, I am disappointed. Maybe the story is better if I hadn't made a preconception, but that's what literate humans do. They make patterns. So, this is not your best. The FicWar series was enjoyable; it might not have been fantastic, but it had something this one lacked. There was a gapping hole in this story, which would have been apt in the beginning, that leaves me bereft at the end. I don't think that's the feeling you were going for this, eh?

I don't know what else to say; so, I'm just going to go now.
tenshi113 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I must say that I very much enjoyed reading your story. It was undoubtedly fascinating, keep up the good work.
advenlitgirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
"What's going on? Why are you old?" haha, perhaps not the best way to phrase that but I guess if you just fell out of a veil you would be a little out of it. It is, after all, Sirius anyway, not really one for pleasantries. In response to what you said…in one of my response, I picture Hermione as you do too. She had so many aspirations and goals and passion for working that she would have to be a career woman. I don't see her just being a mom, anyway, although there is nothing at all wrong with that. Just doesn't' fit my idea of her character- this whole black suit, hardened, yet passionate view of her, though, is pretty right on to what I would have seen as well.

The idea of a perpetual edition made me laugh haha I bet our world right now would love to have something like that. Although, I guess we kind of do with the internet.

This was all a rather fascinating idea...it took me a second, as I guess was intended to get that was the house speaking...how creepy, kudos to that. I hated when Sirius died...he's definitely someone I wish had made it. Just found it rather unfair...that and Remus/Tonks and Fred. I actually was pretty upset about Hedwig for a while too haha I just saw that as rather unnecessary, but then she killed BOTH of Teddy's parents and that made me forget about Hedwig for a while. Anyway, once again, I digress, great job with this one!
lupuslady chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Oooooohh I liked this, kind of creepy. I really do hope you make a sequel or something.
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
brilliant. absolutely brilliant. bravo.