Reviews for For the Love of His Siha
imurhuckleberry chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Please continue this story i love what you have so far
Liahna T'Riah chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
If you still are writing for this story, Write More! I read this story after seeing you mention it in "When You're Strange" and love it! Please write more if you can :)
I4got2004 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
It was just getting so good! Ahhhhhhh! If there is any kindness in your heart please continue! I really want to see what happens. You are such a great writer and I am so easily entranced by your stories.
Alpenwolf chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
I'm not a fan of the Drell that much, but they sure are a fascinating race, aren't they?
compa16 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
compa16 chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Must read more
TheyCallMeGoose chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Sorry it's taken me soooo long to read this update! Loved every moment of it though... fantastic descriptions and concepts of drell culture. :3 Your Kolyat is adorable too... can I borrow him? :P Looks like you've stopped updating though... ):
Tarja Simonova chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Loved it, so please do not abandon this story!
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Love this! Interesting work here :D
Eleneri chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
You were right! This is a lovely look at drell culture. And a fascinating look at drell courtship. Ditto on the whole liking their voices thing... very soothing. Please continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Please keep going with the story.
chante chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Awesome. Beautiful. Make more plz
gregories chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
This chapter was succulent; thank you for the extra large piece of content. I'm looking forward to seeing Kolyat woo Grace in his own shindigs, and the shindigs themselves to be honest c:

P.S. You chose a profession for him that I'm absolutely in love with. Artists are so passionate, so unpredictable and in the moment. This lends itself to the situation perfectly. Many kudos, m'dear!
kiley0990 chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
I love this! You are truly a talented author.
I-lov3-drells chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Ooooo wht was it? I wanna know too.