Reviews for For the Love of His Siha
goukagin chapter 4 . 8/4
please continue this story?
Embrium chapter 4 . 5/11
I'm not usually a fan of this pairing but this is so damn cute I love it.
imurhuckleberry chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Please continue this story i love what you have so far
Liahna T'Riah chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
If you still are writing for this story, Write More! I read this story after seeing you mention it in "When You're Strange" and love it! Please write more if you can :)
I4got2004 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
It was just getting so good! Ahhhhhhh! If there is any kindness in your heart please continue! I really want to see what happens. You are such a great writer and I am so easily entranced by your stories.
Alpenwolf chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
I'm not a fan of the Drell that much, but they sure are a fascinating race, aren't they?
compa16 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
compa16 chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Must read more
TheyCallMeGoose chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Sorry it's taken me soooo long to read this update! Loved every moment of it though... fantastic descriptions and concepts of drell culture. :3 Your Kolyat is adorable too... can I borrow him? :P Looks like you've stopped updating though... ):
Tarja Simonova chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Loved it, so please do not abandon this story!
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Love this! Interesting work here :D
Eleneri chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
You were right! This is a lovely look at drell culture. And a fascinating look at drell courtship. Ditto on the whole liking their voices thing... very soothing. Please continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Please keep going with the story.
chante chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Awesome. Beautiful. Make more plz
gregories chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
This chapter was succulent; thank you for the extra large piece of content. I'm looking forward to seeing Kolyat woo Grace in his own shindigs, and the shindigs themselves to be honest c:

P.S. You chose a profession for him that I'm absolutely in love with. Artists are so passionate, so unpredictable and in the moment. This lends itself to the situation perfectly. Many kudos, m'dear!