Reviews for Unbreakable
Obscured Angel chapter 13 . 2/14
Thank you for writing, posting and completing this story, it's appreciated.
Whirlwind421 chapter 13 . 1/28
Awesome story. I really did enjoyed it immensely. :D
jnicweb chapter 13 . 1/23
That was amazing. I love your writing style and you really captured the characters personality. I love how you described Merlin and Arthur's relationship and how they fixed their friendship. Keep writing and I really liked this story:)
TheMerlinAddict chapter 13 . 1/4
Ahhh. Brilliant! Got me on the edge of my seat for hours! You gotta have more confidence in yourself, your writing doesn't disappoint in any way! Thanks for writing! Are tyou writing any more Merlin stories at all? As far as I see this is the only one despite your obvious enthiusiasm at writing more Merlin at the end of this fic. Got Hooked on Once Upon A Time instead, huh? (See what I did there haha) Anyway, I love your style, would love to read more Merlin stries of your hand, and I just generally really loved to read this one! I have to say Enchanted Arthur was really scary! Ahhh my heart! - Which means, your writing was very convincing and amazing. :D Lots of love
meriland25 chapter 13 . 1/4
I love this story!Thecharacters are spot on, the plot is interesting without being a cliche and the writing is perfect! Have a nice day and thanks for writing :)
Ltchoz chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
Really loved your story! Looking forward to reading your other ones.
musicnlyrics chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
I'm really glad I found this. I like the friendship arc you had them wrung through.

Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
THIS IS SO GOOD I LOVE IT, YOU AMAZIJG PERSON
DiaSphere chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
Hey there I read your FF in one go. It was funny but hurt physically at the same time, I don't really know how I should feel about this But what matters is, that I liked it, good job!
Jounouchi123 chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
This story is amazing.. its seems original and I think they should make it an episode. I dont know how but I would love if they can, It would be my favourit episode :)
Rowja70 chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Your resistance to Dun Dun Duuun was not successful, I must say. Good story so far. Like the interaction between Merlin, Percival, and Arthur. Good combination of concerned and funny.
Dragon Courage chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
This was awesome
Clara Brighet chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
I absolutely loved this story! The epilogue made me so happy. Like I want to go skipping and singing around the house right now and then give you a hug for making me so happy :'D
Clara Brighet chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
This is your first time writing for Merlin? Wow! Congrats on sticking to the characters!
I think you did a really good job writing Gwaine, by the way. I feel like he can be a bit tricky to balance...
Clara Brighet chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
"Attack!" yelled Helios, with more glee than was strictly neccessary..."
It's little things like this that make your writing so good! Keep it up!