Reviews for Headache
K Roos chapter 34 . 6/8/2014
I thorougly enjoyed the entire fanfiction One of best upto date. Keep writing.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/27/2013
you ended this in a beautiful way. most bones fans 'i think, want b&b together romantically as well as professionally - so i know i'm getting my wish... both in this fic & from what i've seen of a few other f/fics, i'll get it too in the show. thank you - this was a really great, at times edge of the seat story... Caroline, Melbourne, Australia.
SamBrace chapter 34 . 9/26/2013
Wonderful story I enjoyed all the twists and turns and the end was perfect for them :)
daisesndaffidols chapter 34 . 9/23/2013
I loved it! Leave it to Brennan to do the wedding different then it usually goes ... I don't think Booth minded at all though... ;)
Chh727 chapter 34 . 9/22/2013
Great story!
Ondiac chapter 34 . 9/20/2013
Great story! I like the motive you gave to Pelant. I also love that you explained the Christopher Pelant/Col Pelant name connection. I don't know why the show writers don't keep a list of names they've used before and check it before they introduce a new character. It seems like they reuse names fairly often without intending any connection.
peyton chapter 34 . 9/18/2013
you did a very good job with tying the loose end of the Pelant story
maybe Hart Hanson will follow your lead and write a similar story
Thanks again and can't wait for more by you
JBCFlyers19 chapter 34 . 9/18/2013
Perfect ending! Amazing story! I enjoyed every chapter of it!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/18/2013
Loved the roll-reversal. I can see Booth walking down the aisle now. Wonder if Hart has anything like this in mind or is he more traditional.
jsboneslover chapter 34 . 9/18/2013
Caroline giving Booth away. Classic!
Caprigirl60 chapter 34 . 9/18/2013
Aww, it's over. Lovely chapter to wrap up the story. I really enjoyed it.
DorothyOz chapter 34 . 9/18/2013
Nice ending... very sweet :-)
luckywynner86 chapter 34 . 9/18/2013
Yeah, I absolutely loved this story!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/18/2013
Absolutely brilliant, a really great read, right to the last word.
I totally loved how b&b shared their burdens, without blame or fault, in regards to the death of C. Pelant, which allows them to move forward together, in their family & as the amazing crime fighting duo, that they are.
Caroline, Melbourne, Australia.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 34 . 9/18/2013
great work :) and really good story!