Reviews for Babylon 5 The Untold Truth
ThunderGod Stormbringer chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Unfortunately your story is filled with so many errors, ranging from spelling mistakes to sentence structure problems. BUT it has potential, please re edit it
Writingperson chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
Ok, lovely story.
VERY HARD TO READ Solution, add in breaks even if it's just a line of ()()()()()()()()()()()() every time you change POV. With all the names thrown around it is very hard to know which perspective is being used at times.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
Love life now for the monarch whats next
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
Still say leave that beta reader.

Amazing update turn b5 roumors and breif scenes into something new. Well done we need more people writing b5 stories to get it back
Guest chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Your beta reader is really letting you down. May I ask do you both live in different countries as it shows if you do. You have english terms what have been changed to american terms. In the end its clashing. I will have to read your betas stories to see if she has problems.
By the way great update
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Very different having a Narn monarchy shown. Looks like youve done your home work as the Narn did indeed have a monarchy the first circle was from the monarchy.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Very nice bringing the Gaim and Narn into your storey. Very good keep it up
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Nice idea bringing a war with the Centauri. Keep it coming you have some great ideas keep them flowing
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Great start and great read. However you rushed through it you should have turned it into two chapters. Dont give up keep writing
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Sweet chapter the Centauri or on the rocks. Will the Narn be apart of the Earth Alliance or have the Humans finally found a friendly species they trust.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
On reading this chapter the Centauri the so clled lions of space have finally met thier match in Earth.

Come on roll the Centauri over turn tgem into slaves of Earth.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Great start but is that the best your beta could do.
keep writing and I will keep reading
Anti Vorlon Anti Shadow 101 chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
Amazing read Stormguard. Keep up the great work.
As for Susan Hiltons review well were to start. You have 14 stories yes an amazing number. However none of your stories have reached double figures in favs or follows and one of them as just a lonely single follower. Its not Stormguards fault people dont rate them change your story and see what happens people may review more.
One final note is it not your job as a beta to correct spelling or typeo mistakes. Once again Storm great read keep on fighting and writing.
Susan Hilton chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
You didn't fix your spelling, punctuation or sentences in the first part of this chapter. You are making me look bad. It's no wonder I'm not getting any reviews. Be sure to post all my corrections in the next part of your story.
Independent Dude chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
So on a game of which version of Civilization is the first part of this chapter based?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »