Reviews for Babylon 5 The Untold Truth
Sweet chapter the Centauri or on the rocks. Will the Narn be apart of the Earth Alliance or have the Humans finally found a friendly species they trust.
On reading this chapter the Centauri the so clled lions of space have finally met thier match in Earth.

Come on roll the Centauri over turn tgem into slaves of Earth.
Great start but is that the best your beta could do.
keep writing and I will keep reading
Anti Vorlon Anti Shadow 101 chapter 14 . 1/2
Amazing read Stormguard. Keep up the great work.
As for Susan Hiltons review well were to start. You have 14 stories yes an amazing number. However none of your stories have reached double figures in favs or follows and one of them as just a lonely single follower. Its not Stormguards fault people dont rate them change your story and see what happens people may review more.
One final note is it not your job as a beta to correct spelling or typeo mistakes. Once again Storm great read keep on fighting and writing.
Susan Hilton chapter 14 . 1/1
You didn't fix your spelling, punctuation or sentences in the first part of this chapter. You are making me look bad. It's no wonder I'm not getting any reviews. Be sure to post all my corrections in the next part of your story.
Independent Dude chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
So on a game of which version of Civilization is the first part of this chapter based?
Susan Hilton chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
How come you didn't fix the beginning part? Your spelling, sentence structure and grammar still need work. Also, can you put a little action in your story? This is as exciting as reading a phone book, no offense.
kazekitsune666 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
...wut?
Anti Vorlon Anti Shadow 101 chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
Brilliant storey. Is there any chance for a new up sate soon please but keep up all the great work
Anti Vorlon Anti Shadow 101 chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
very interesting I'm wondenn what's still to comebut I can't wait to read more
Anti Vorlon Anti Shadow 101 chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
I like the way you have brought a unknown race to life and making 11 your own
Anti Vorlon Anti Shadow 101 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
keep those Centauri under Human feet now and forever
Anti Vorlon Anti Shadow 101 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Improving more and more keep them coming
Anti Vorlon Anti Shadow 101 chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
thats the way just please teach those Centaur a lesson
Susan Hilton chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
Good job. This chapter was very readable. Thanks for taking my advice.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »