Reviews for The Mattress Extrication
pisquenta chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
LMAO George is starting to become a favorite!
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I can't help it, your BBT stories are amazing! This was hilarious!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
oh man, hilarious and brilliant exchange all around! XD
Lisatronic3000 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
So witty and so canon, I could see it all perfectly. My fave part had to be Missy walking in, then walking out. I laughed so hard at that. FANTASTIC.
moyrani chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Well, I don't know where this plot bunny came from, but keep hopping, bunny!
I loved the 'dirty' magazines idea! Very clever.
I think that the Pastor was very wise. :)
Jen4850 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
funny
minafinnes chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I love, love Mary Cooper! Words can not express how wonderfully adorable this story is to me. A great fun Saturday morning read!
JLynnB chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Loved your dialogue-bang-on and definitely sassy. Great Job! Lynn
paycheckgurl chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Of course Sheldon would hide science journals. "Now look me in the eye and tell me you just got these magazines for the pictures". The first time a mother has said that in that order ever LOL.

Great fic :D
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This is a great one-shot. I love all of the different perspectives in here, the fact that those perspectives are treated respectfully, and the fact that although Mary disagrees with her son (and vice versa), it's clear that they still love one another.

Your characterizations are excellent and this fic is both funny and poignant. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Dina C chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This is really fun, and I seriously commend you for your balanced and fair view of the pastor. Speaking as a Baptist Christian, this is really important to me. :-) Mary Cooper and I have a lot in common. This story was really believable in the context of the BBT universe as we know it. Great job to you and your Lio beta! :-)
Hangman chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
That was brilliant! :)
Jana Girl123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love how this turned out and its so refreshing you didn't have the pastor shove God down Sheldon's throat. Evolution: the only less controversial topic there is is abortion. When I went to sunday school growing up (I'm Roman Catholic) they taught us that evolution was true but that someone obviously had to create the chemicals and such to make the Big Bang Theory occur, thus God created life. Anyways nice insight to Sheldon's youth. Good work.
greenchopstix chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Fun story! Keep the stories coming :)
battleostrich chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was great, so much fun. Thanks, loved the plot bunny.