Reviews for For a moment it gets hard to breathe
jj chapter 8 . 12/1/2016
i hate to say it because this is a good fic but im gonna stop here it was good but now im a little bored with it and it looks like a nice ending
Stine chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
So many great moments, I just wanted this to last forever... but then they probably wouldn't have gotten their happily-ever-after, and that would be bad.

So thanks for writing!
PanteraNegra chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
this was completely awesome, i loved it! and its so well written! thank you for the amazing story
AleiElevine chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
KYAAAAAAA FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

So sorry about not reading this as soon as it came out, I was sick with a cold!
You definitely did NOT disappoint though! Amazingly written, perfect ending!

(This is the only fic that I've actually stayed with as the writer updates it, I LOVE IT)

I will definitely read this over and over and over again!
midknightmist chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
good story. thanks for sharing.
KennaWynters chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
OMG! These two are well I dunno I can't describe them their almost as cute as Clint/Bucky and Clint/Bucky/Darcy, great job with this I can't wait to read your next fic. Keep up the great work.
DivineAmazonWarrior chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Awww *,* every chapter was so worth reading! ยก it's sad that this was the last chapter of an spectacular story but you shall forever be awesome! XD
Guest chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAH
Thank you so much! This chapter is BEAUTIFUL!
Clint, you MUST get better!
Nicely written, as always :D
(Just like Clint, I'm doing a little happy dance myself because the story was updated :P)
DivineAmazonWarrior chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
Omg thats was so good i had to control myself from laughing or squealing in class. XD I loved Clint's excuse for Darcy not being there and the mentioning of one Tony Stark and Captain America in there. Great job and hope you update soon!
KennaWynters chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
Awwwwwwwwww these two are so fricken adorable! Not to mention OMG Darcy on thanksgiving was fricken hilarious gotta love that quirky little chick and I can totally picture her actually being Coulson's daughter in the movie verse. Great job can't wait to see what happens next chapter though I'll be kinda sad to see it end :(
AleiElevine chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
He can talk to coulson again! Yaaaaaaaaay! Thank you so much for updating, and sorry i didnt get to read and review right away :D
There are two spelling mistakes that i picked out, but other than that amazingly writte yet again! I hope i get to read more soon!
Strawberrywaltz chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Aw, papa bear Coulson
ILoveAnime89 chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Love it update again soon.
horselover28 chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
How often are you gonna post? this is great and I can't wait to read the rest XD
ILoveAnime89 chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Love it update again soon.