Reviews for Fool
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
No common sense at all? No sense of self-preservation? She isn't stupid, just emotionally immature? Molly is asking to be hurt, not in words, but most certainly in actions. Well-written.
ginnygirl87 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Poor Molly.
saoirse09 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Why do you do this to me? Why must you hurt me in this way?
It was so bloody good and it made my heart ache.
shepweir always chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
What can I say but oh my GOD that was so poignant and sad at the same time? I can actually see Molly doing just that letting both men use her for their own comfort. She is such a gentle caring person who I greatly admire. I think even more since I saw your version of the beautiful, brilliant, brave, and so considerate and helpful Dr. Hooper. She would literally sacrifice her own joy and happiness for these two. They are blessed to have a giving and loyal friend like her. I love that SH kisses her too and feels so much for her that it surprises him. This is well written and the three leads are presented in a very believable manner. My favorite part is how you show that she is just a stand in for both of them and that she knows when they snog her they are actually thinking of each other and happier times. It's worse for John because he sees no hope where Sherlock knows a reunion is in the future. John's pain is beyond imaginable.
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Oh that is just heartbreaking!