Reviews for Maybe We Can Find New Ways To Fall Apart
BeyondMyReach chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
So lovely and amazing. Lol to the thing about John never getting to decide on his life. John, having two genius in love with you does that. Before you even settle to a single decision, they would have mentally gone through all the possibilities and choose the best one.
Needless to say, I really enjoyed reading this whole series. It was an interesting and fun story. The dynamics are amazing to read and Jim's explanation regarding his 'death' was pretty good. Thank you for writing.
slaygirl190 chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
I can clearly remember the night I came across Better Than None. I was exclusively and devotedly Johnlock. I thought I could bear this nonsensical pairing for some quality Sherlock jealousy. A few chapters in I was so thoroughly invested and couldn't conceive how I had read fic in this fandom without this story in my life. I think what I love most about this series is that while the John/Jim relationship is so non-canon the characters really are not. All your characterizations seem like completely plausible extensions of the characters as they exist in the show should they be put in these situations. The conclusion of this series was exactly what it should be and completely satisfying, even if I am very sad to see it go. If my IPad could talk it would say, "This series again? Why don't you just make Better Than None your damn homepage and save us both a few steps!" I can't end this review without saying your writing is immaculate. I can't remember a poorly worded phrase and an egregious punctuation mistake that completely took me out of the story, which is saying a lot because I'm extremely unforgiving when it comes to grammar and syntax. I should probably bring this review to a close before it gets excessive, though I think I probably passed that 2 sentences ago. Once again, brilliant work and I can't wait to read more from you.
damncritic chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Lovely. Just lovely. I never would have imagined a jimxjohn, and even more a jimxjohnxsherlock but i believe this will be my new favorite pairing. It would be even lovelier if this has a sweet epilogue, like how sherlock and jim shares john though his everyday schedule (and how one tries to cheat the other), and i would love to see especially how sherlock and jim would work together bringing down someone who hurt john.

I can already imagine mycroft putting a vvvip tag on john with triple the security because if something happens to him, who knows what kind of distruction the 2 geniuses will make.

Love this! Hope you'd find the inspiration to write more of this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
I loved this story so much. I'm verry happy of the ending. _
randomplotbunny chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
An absolutely perfect ending to an absolutely perfect story. Thank you for sticking with it and getting us here. :-)
CarpeDiemForLife chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
A surprisingly happy end to a long, angsty tale. But don't get me wrong, I love it! :) All of it. I fell in love with Better Than None what feels like such a long time ago, and I've reread it several times since then. You are the only person that has ever made me fervently ship John/Jim. I truly love this trilogy. You've dragged my emotions over burning coals and sharp spikes, and it was a wonderful experience. I am a bit in shock that it is all over, but all good things must come to an end. I'm glad that Jim and Sherlock have learned to share, and John can keep his twisted, volatile, loving relationship with Jim while still being flatmates, best friends, and partners with Sherlock. I can only imagine the craziness that will ensue when John and Sherlock spend their days trying to thwart Jim's crimes, only for John to spend his nights with that same man. And everyone is okay with that XD I love it. Thank you so much for writing this trilogy. Best of luck to you in the future!
Cristinia chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
John's very own consultants, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sad that it was over. I think everyone here got the feeling you get when you finish a really good book/series and u feel all empty inside and dont know what to do with your life, over this fic. This trilogy of fanfics starting from Better Than None to this one is by far the best thing I have ever read in my entire life. You really did a splendid job at what a writer should be doing, you completely and absolutely owned our hearts and emotions. I remember at the end of Better Than None crying so hard that my eyes burned and I couldn't even shed anymore tears(made me cry more than Supernatural ever did) you made me laugh, cry and completely ruined my life I'd say lol now I cant here the song Say Something and not think of Better than none. Haha Sorry for such a long review but I guess this is the only way I can say Thank You so much for everything, and one I hope to complete at least half of as good as a writer you are.
ladydhampir chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Ya know... I think I've never read so much 'Lucida', 'Verdana' and 'border', etc in my life even when I was designing a home page. Other than reading an http format... my head and heart hurts that this story had got to end! why?

... other than that I'd have to admit that I'm kinda sad... maybe you've gotten tired of the story or this is just how you imagined it to end? Well I just thought that given the past couple of chapters there could have been more. Hmm. BUT! I do get why the ending was such... cause really it's either this or John turns all darkside which is a bit hard to imagine or for Jim to go all goody which is an impossibility no one would like to see. Or that Jim dies in which I really would hate to see- again. I just thought that there would be at least one or two chapters more before that happened. BUT! You're the writer and I'm just happy you wrote this story in the first place and had finished it in the end.

Thank you for the brilliant piece (that I still wish was longer... ) and for converting me to this pair and I do hope you write more! Please? More from this pair at least?
Katjachan chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Oh my god! You are back, finally!
Ive missed this story so much and waited so long. Please, please write more.
Thank you.
Greetings from Germany
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
I adore this chapter - it really made me laugh at the end :)
Fangirl 221B chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Too lazy to log in, BUT YOU'RE BACK HOLY CRAP I MISSED YOU AND THIS FANFIC SO MUCH! I would really love to get more updates on this more often, thank you so much for continuing it, thank you thank you THANK YOU I LOVE YOU.
aogabby chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
yummy!
Jlocked chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
I really love these stories. This is 'my' version of Jim.
I know how it is (since I'm just as bad myself), but please don't make me wait that long for each update.
randomplotbunny chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
Absolutely fantastic! This chapter was incredible! I cannot wait for the next one as I'm sure it will be just as brilliant as this one has been!
Itsaso Adhara chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
Oh, What happend with you, was a long, long, long time without you. But is good to read you .