Reviews for Where I Do and Don't Belong
WolfNinjaHiruka chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
SO SORRY I DIDN'T READ IT UNTIL NOW! I was browsing some stories for Maccus and your story popped up in my mind and I found it
So glad I did cuz I was getting bored of reading stories I already did XD
Anyhow, if I were you and Clanker was Maccus I would be doing backflips and stuff similar and in my mind I would be shouting, "OH HOLY CRAP I GET TO MEET THIS SEXY PEICE OF MAN RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! YEA BUDDY!" Keep updating please?
camierose chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
lol this is asowme
Burglar chapter 2 . 12/4/2012

Iiii... Have not had a complete fangirl overhaul to the system like this in years, woman.
It.. This story, has awakened a deep part of myself, and I... I feel like I need to pledge my loyalty to you to the ends of the earth and beyond. I can't tell if my difficulty breathing right now is from my cold keeping me home today, or my soul-searing excitement. Please, continue! I beg of you with all I am. Clanker is my PotC love, too, and I've adored the Dutchman Crew and our little corner of the PotC fandom for years.
And I REALLY like Meggie. :D She has absolutely no filter, she seems very comfortable with herself, and she knows what she wants- ingredients for a relatable, powerful heroine. Her little interaction with Clanker there- THE SMILE ONLY SHE COULD SEE, eeeee- has me absolutely giddy. I would love to see more! You're actually motivating me to get of my lazy rump and write the several-years-running fanfiction in my head.
CaptainCaboose chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
AW! That was a cute way for them to meet! And for some reason when the crew started laughing when Megan cussed just made me laugh as well...haha I don't know why. And yes, another cliffie and it makes me want the next chapter! Update soon! _
CaptainCaboose chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
PLEASE update soon! I beg of you! :D I LOVE it already! I'm excited to see a Clanker/OC story! I haven't read any pairings involving the crew yet but it greatly interests me and my strange addiction to Koleniko... :3 Anyway! Please update soon! You did leave us with a cliff hanger and I'm excited for the...unhanging...? Haha, sorry if you didn't quite understand that. :)
WolfNinjaHiruka chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I know ye ain't stoppin there right? Cuz if ye are... Imma chop ye up and feed ye to the bloody Kraken!
JKJKJK :3 I luv it so far, don't stop now girl cuz I'm rrly looking forward to the next update! I luv the Barbossa bloopers too, lol
I've read never read a Clanker love story and I'm interested on how this'll go on... But seeing as u have an obsession over him like how I have a fetish over Maccus... U won't have any trouble now will u? :3 plz update soon
Tarentilla chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
That was awesome! Pls keep it up and update asap both this and Good Enough!
I love poor dear Clanker ;D