Reviews for The Ice Storm
gallena chapter 3 . 4/13
I really liked this story. I liked the past/present aspect. It was very well written. A very good take on the characterization. Not to mention pretty hot! All ear marks of a really good story. Job well done.
subversivegrrl chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
It doesn't get any better than this. Laughing and crying all at the same time. How she almost loses it because he wants to look into her eyes, and "God, give a guy a blowjob and he loses all sense of propriety."

:bows to AmbrosiaD:
JoeyLee chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
This is the first fiction I ever read on this site, if you can believe it! I still come back and read this - so great. You capture them perfectly!
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I'm quickly moving on to the next chapter, but I just have to say this is one of the better stories I've read because your voices are all spot on, especially Daryl. You have his weird turns of phrases and you don't have him sounding too redneck.
Azzkick4Ammo chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Why does this story not have more 3? It's the perfect combo of sweet & hot.
HGRHfan35 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Hot!
xdarbear chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
I love how you characterize Carol. Perfect thank you for this.
Jay3261550 chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
So sweet! Finally some Carol and Daryl action :)
yaoilover4lyfe chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Bless this story. I needed this. I had too much feels for these two (shipped them since season 2). Wonderful characterization, and the last chapter *fans herself*
Noxid Anamchara chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
"I'm a little old for a crib, Theodore."

I laughed, hysterically.
itsi3 chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
:) Update soon!
Crystal
itsi3 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
:) I like where this has gone and I like were 'a few months ago' is headed :)
Crystal
what evil lurks chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
This was truly delightful.
Criminy Jickets chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Oh god, the feels! Wonderful story. :)
Sophu chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
OH MY GOD.
This is perfection. I love it.

But you should really make the rating T or M instead of K. (Just so you don't get in trouble!)

Keep up the awesome work! :D