Reviews for Clean Up
Gucia chapter 10 . 7/18/2017
I wish it had gone down this way... Actually, from now on, I think I'll just accept this as canon in my mind. What they did with Lucas' character made me stop watching the show and I really loved it before.

Thanks and I wish you all the best!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
I like this much better than the "official" ending!
MinaDestler chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
A much better ending! Lucas is still alive and kicking and I'm so happy about that :D Watching 9x08 was horrible with Lucas being hunted and dying in the end :( So I really prefer your "what if" story though I'm not sure that Harry really would have reacted like this but I don't care because you let Lucas live :)
NCgirl chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
Excellent writing! You offered plausible explanations for everything. I always thought that season 9 was really far fetched and was probably the worst season.

As I watched season 9, I did think that things might have ended very differently if Lucas had confessed everything to Harry the moment Vaughn re-entered his life.
Eawynne chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Nice! I enjoyed reading. I love MI-5, but had not seen anything after the end of Series 7. I read about what happened in the next seasons and thought it sounded ... lame, I guess, to have this loyal Lucas North end up being someone else and then he dies? I like your way better, discussion with Harry, forgiveness, the ability to move forward and not fear his past, to be the good person he became instead of chained to bad decisions and past wrongs. I like that. Good job.
Antonia Caenis chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
It's always nice to see alternate versions of story arcs which are just as plausible, if not more so, than the originals and show that it's possible to end story lines without killing off favourite characters! Very well done and thanks for sharing.