Reviews for This is Life
awefanfic chapter 11 . 9/18
please update!is ryoma gonna fall of the tree? in the hospital? will seigaku (excluding fuji) be found out?
KagomeGirl021 chapter 10 . 7/21
I hope things are better for you by now. It has been well over a year since the last authors note. Will you be finishing this fic anytime soon? I truly wish to know what happens next. I want to see if anyone will come by to rescue ryoma from his mean sempai. I also would love to know what happens to seigaku when everyone finds out that they u
snrodreick chapter 11 . 4/17
please update when you can :)
MissSexyRain chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
That is so wrong :( it's cruel
MissSexyRain chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Poor Fuji but now someone else suspects something.
MissSexyRain chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
I just hope they don't do anything to Fuji actually :( As for the culture thing, I have always wondered about how Ryoma fitted in since he was raised in America.
MissSexyRain chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Whew, I thought it was a regular managing to stalk Fuji but it was just Keigo.
MissSexyRain chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Perfect pair is canon? I don't believe that!
MissSexyRain chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Aww at least the ichinen trio are loyal!
MissSexyRain chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
So now Fuji is branded as a traitor cause he couldn't get with the plan I suppose?
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I'm a sucker for these types of stories and this was a good start although short in my book :)
Queen-Disturbed-Haruka chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
No, best wishes to YOU ! And may your life be better ! . chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
I understand . Life tends to be annoying all the time and problems just pop out from nowhere . Well I won't bug you for a chapter update or anything but I just want to tell you that , no matter how long I'll wait! Okay , now I'm going to start ranting about those Seigaku (Fuji not included) backstabbers! (wants to desperately curse but I'm trying to get out of that habit . . .)

Oh and you have such a unique plot since Ryoma didn't go back to America and his so-called friends saying to the other teams that 'he' betrayed 'them' rather than they betrayed him! I don't like it when the other teams are misled with lies .

And why can't those stupid backstabbers feel any guilt already! Why did they have to use Ryoma?! Why can't they get it through their thick-heads that winning doesn't mean anything if you used such . . . such despicable methods! And I really feel sorry for Fuji , getting threatened like that . I hope they would feel guilty already . Well I'll look forward to seeing your works again!
justagirl chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
I know what it feels like ,getting lost in the words lines paragraphs, dealing with another's life rather than your own. Reality always settles back in unfortunately. Good luck with your situation and I hope you pick the pen back up someday.
Nami Heartfilia chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
I -We- understand! Your story is splendid (fanfic). gambatte!