Reviews for Long Way Home
SailorChronos1 chapter 5 . 3/20
I'm following your story with great interest since I've been a fan of Quantum Leap for a long time. I hope that you will get a chance to finish it, since I have been wanting to see some closure for the main characters. Keep up the good work!
Hummingbird2 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Damn, this is so good! I think I'll consider these stories as a Virtual Season Six (and seven, eight *grin*), thank you.
Briaka chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I read the first part of this story a while ago, but I just now noticed and read this part. They're both absolutely lovely pieces! Keep up the wonderful work. . I love Sam and Al so much, so seeing Sam directly interact with Al's past is just awesome.
red2013 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
keep writing this story as i want to see the ending and see what it bring hope or sadness to the quantum leap project and to sam and al.

red.
Hummingbird2 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
That was a truly superb piece of writing! Beautifully done, thank you.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Perhaps, in a way, this leap was for both of them. That was an incredibly well written and beautiful story, thank you!
NYC FTW chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Haven't read any QL fic in many years. This is great even as is, but I sure hope you continue! Al's one of my favorite fictional characters of all time.
Susan Hilton chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Alright isn't a word. That should be two words: "all right". Why is Sam stuttering? A good first chapter/story.