Reviews for Butterfly
k-lynne317 chapter 4 . 9/6
I just love when one shots take on a mind of their own, because they turn into lovely gems such as this one.
k-lynne317 chapter 3 . 9/6
Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. Or do they...?
k-lynne317 chapter 2 . 9/6
Yeah, a seventy-three year time jump would knock anyone out for a while. I love your Abraxas. He's not how we typically see him. I like it.
k-lynne317 chapter 1 . 9/6
It's been a while since I read this and when I saw you posted it on the GES page, I decided there was no better time to read it. :)
Meiri chapter 4 . 7/29
I don't remember if I read this one before. I love how you explain the historical Malfoy animosity towards Muggleborns.

And, waking up to Abraxus? Lucky Hermione!
oslca35 chapter 4 . 5/14
Absolutely love this...great job
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 4 . 4/9
Good and funny story.
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 4 . 2/11
Very nice!...sequel?
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
It was great! I loved everything, how Hermione didn't forget little Tom, how he married a green eyed red headed muggleborn, how they had a Lucius Malfoy who will be much happier, how the Lestrange family will now be half blooded thus less maniacal. So so happy. I imagined Abraxas as Arthur from Merlin.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
So dramatic.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
Muahaha, she's no puuuuureblood boy.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Intriguing first chapter, glad it's not a pixie cut though, Hermione without her curls... Ieuw.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
This was fantastic! I really love how you added Tom into the story. I was wondering how you would resolve that issue. In any other time turner story, Abraxas is always the same age as Tom and therefore one of his 'Knights'. I really liked the idea of an older Abraxas. Awwhh! Thanks for this, it was really lovely.
DianneBaquiran chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
This is so lovely and I loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2015