Reviews for A Clan Reborn
Woo zoom kill chapter 1 . 9/30
Bro continue rebirth of Krypton
AvidReader2425 chapter 3 . 9/8
Personally I really like Hinata, due to how submissive she is. Thanks for another great chapter
Kingred1994 chapter 30 . 7/1
You know i'm sad to see this story ending, i just hope you will return to this one day and i would like to see more naruto story but the choice is yours, good luck for your futures a fan from France.
Forgottenkami chapter 30 . 6/28
So said to see this story end, but that's life. Anyways I really want to know if you are going to continue Naruto's freshly minted genin team? I really want to see Naruto train the girls and motivate them with sex.
cgt1 chapter 29 . 9/2/2019
Will you add Kaguya Ôtsutsuki in the harem?
Mr.LightYagami chapter 1 . 8/2/2019
Nice chptr my mannnn.. Hope to see more chptr in the futureee.
Chyllen chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
Sorry without a proper back story I will see her as a bitch and not like her
YeagerMeister31 chapter 25 . 5/4/2019
Well I must say this was interesting so Shizuka's next huh nice the NaruKushMei part was nice also. Wonder how this fight will go and I also wonder who this nervous advisor is.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 24 . 5/4/2019
Well, that was great some NaruKurenai, NaruAnko, NaruMei and NaruTsunade couldn't be better I forgot that Shiori was the nine tails
YeagerMeister31 chapter 23 . 5/4/2019
Well that was interesting so Kurenai's next huh awesome hope Yugao gets a chance also
YeagerMeister31 chapter 22 . 5/2/2019
Well I must say that was interestng some parts especially the Ino part had me curious but if anything would have happened Naruto would kill the guy should have known lol, not much Sakura in this chapter but oh well wonder what happens next, wonder if there will be even more women.
Spidey2 chapter 29 . 4/23/2019
HOTT! Keep going! As for Hana and Tsume fucking the wolf henged clones; you should have them give birth to a litter each of wolf demon hanyou babies as a result of the Kyuubi’s youki mixing in with Naruto’s sperm.
god of all chapter 29 . 4/3/2019
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
carneyjarred chapter 29 . 3/22/2019
The tardis seal tag should take him to other dimensions right if so do the highschool dxd on where naruto add to his harems like rias peerage, ophis, lillith, yasaka, kouno, kuroka, koneko with naruto adopting koneko,kuroka and kouno as well also yugao being the koneko and kuroka adoptive mother.
Haha chapter 29 . 3/20/2019
Is there gonna be a time skip