Reviews for Mercy On Me
soylachicaimposible chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Omg I'm loving this and everyone is sooo in character gahhhh and your right that scene of Daryl holding the baby was to heart melting it's like stop show don't you realize a super serious moment just happened five minutes ago and now you give me this stop playing with my emotions?! I can't wait to c what's up ahead also I was wondering if you don't mind if you could pretty please check out this maze runner fic I'm starting I saw you have a fic for it as well and it'd be really cool if you told me what you think but if you don't wanna I completely understand anyways I'm loving this and have a magical day!
hayleyjune13 chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
This is so good! You should definitely have it where I kill Shane, because that asshole can rot especially after this chapter!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
Well Shane still hasn't got what's coming to him but i will wait patiently until it does. Glad Harper got out of that situation unharmed, and the kiss to the nose from both of them had me lol. Update Soon!
Emberka-2012 chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
It might end very badly for Shane. And, yes, he's gone for the better.
Diclonious57 chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
I'd love to hear Shane karaoke
hayleyjune13 chapter 18 . 11/10/2013
Oh dear holy god. I loved that twist! Please update sooooon!
hidansgirl1234 chapter 18 . 11/7/2013
I absolutely fuckin looooooooove it! Please update soon!
jedi-stark chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Oh my amazing chapter...
Emberka-2012 chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Shane crossed the line. He will be in big trouble. Even more severe trouble if possible.
Harper alive, but the group still suffered a loss.
FanFicGirl10 chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
WTF?! Oh no poor Harper, i hope she gets help soon. That asshole Shane better get what's coming to him soon. Cliffhanger, Update Soon!
mrskaz453 chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
OMG... Awesome from start to finish, but I wish you wouldn't have stopped...

First, I loved Merle/Harper convo...Merle is merle... and Harper is becoming a Dixon more & more...LOL

Merle needs to get that drug problem under control...

Shane is freaking BSC... He's completely gone.. I can't believe that she shot his own sister, but he did..

Harper is going to live, but things are really going to change now... I'm glad Daryl got a few punches in, before going to Harper... I hope Hershel is stable enough to help her, because there is no other doctor...

Update soon... can't wait to see what happens next
Kara Roman chapter 17 . 10/25/2013
More please
hayleyjune13 chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
Lmao, nah I won't have to be a cameo, just kill him for me will you? ;) Loved this chapy!
lcec chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
That first paragraph was torture. I was so afraid that you had killed Daryl off, that I skimmed through it to get to the end to make sure he was ok. I missed so much I had to go back and re-read it.

I'm really enjoying this, the relationship between Harper and Daryl is frustrating, I just want to shake them to get them to see how well suited they are. You've wrote merle like he can see it too, but he's happy for them to find out on their own. If I was in the story I would be doing everything I could to hook them up! Ha ha

Frustrating but totally enjoyable. X
Emberka-2012 chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
The beginning of this part highly scared me, but subconsciously I knew that Daryl could not die.
So bad that has happened to her phone, but storing information in this form it was not the most practical. What would do Harper if she was not able to charge it? It's a piece of metal. Which sometimes have flash drives and memory cards with information. So it may be possible to return Harper lost photos.
Such a feeling that Daryl is torn between joy that Harper near and anger that she left him.