Reviews for Impossible Love
runosawesome5878 chapter 65 . 8/14/2013
wow what an amazing story! Throughout this entire story you kept me hanging! The drama, the suspense, the way you brought the emotion of love intot he entire thing, the action scenes and the depressing scenes. You somehow collected them all into one story and made them all so realistic and personal to the viewer. The way you describe things is fantastic and emotional, the only thing I wish was that the story wasnt over! I would love to have seen a future for Naruto and Hinata as a married couple and then solved brought relationships together like Neji and the girl he likes and Sakura and whoever she ended up with which would most likely be Lee, I would love to describe how much I enjoyed and loved reading your brilliant story but I have to end it soon, so I just want to say thank you for this amzing story, don't stop writing, you have a gift and I know with ideas like these you could probably write your own book!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/28/2013
if this is naruto how come their is no jutsu
like if u saw the series when naruto is older he is a bad ass why is he such a wimp
it says stuff about taijutsu were is gen and nin jutsu? D:
Shizune311 chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
weres shino in all of this
Shizune311 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
nice...mer likey
AnimeFanboy 4592 chapter 65 . 4/3/2013
I thought that was an amazing end! I really enjoyed this story and I will be looking for your next one :)
LM chapter 33 . 3/8/2013
The song is perfect for it so don't worry!
God'sLittleGirl57 chapter 64 . 2/15/2013
Don't end it here. I want to see them married and stuff. Pretty pretty please keep going.
Guest chapter 64 . 2/9/2013
I wouldn't mind more but it actually works pretty well.
Guest chapter 62 . 2/9/2013
Why'd YOU do that? This is fiction, after all. Naruto kills Sasuke which already throws the story off track. You could at least have let Jiraiya get better for a little while so he and Tsunade could confess!
Guest chapter 61 . 2/9/2013
Please let Jiraiya recover so he and Tsunade can have a happy ending! 3
Dancing-Souls chapter 40 . 2/10/2013
Cool, but she should get her head checked out.
Dancing-Souls chapter 38 . 2/10/2013
Awe Gaara why didn't you show?
Dancing-Souls chapter 31 . 2/10/2013
I really think the adults could do more to help the situation, but I do like the flow of Naruto having to figure out most things by himself or with a little help from Kiba.
Dancing-Souls chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
Awe darn she is just super worried, but yeah I think she should have stayed with Naruto.
Dancing-Souls chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
Damn he is so bad Takeshi...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »