Reviews for Heart Over Mind
princessjames21 chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
Thank you so much for dedicating this chapter to me for my birthday I just loved this chapter and the love scene between Ashlyn and Topher was perfect they are seriosly the cutest couple ever. I wonder what Adelle is going to have Ashlyn do and I cant believe Ashlyn said she likes being an active. Ashlyn is having headaches I hope it's nothing serious. my favorite part of this story was when Topher told her I don't want summer I just want my girlfriend that was the cutest thing ever. Thank you so much for making this for me your a doll.
Laveycee chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
And Paul gets suspicious... What was he doing there, anyway? I hope you update soon!
Psycho17 chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Oh- so how do Paul and Ashlyn know each other? Were they friends or something? And oh gotta love how Ashlyn and Topher are fooling the corporation. I really wanna see Ashlyn interact with Echo- that'd be cool. Well can't wait to see some more Ashlyn and Topher. And can't wait to read more. Update soon! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Happy thanksgiving and I loved this chapter I love Ashlyn and Topher together there the cutest couple ever there is so much love between them but they need to be honest with each other come on they can over come anything. I also love Ashlyn, Remy and Jenna there so much fun and I love what dorks they are they just remind me how I am with my friends. I have a feeling Ashlyn and Topher are going to get caught and I can't wait to see what they get into next I just love this story it's fantastic.
princessjames21 chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
So Ashlyn and Topher have a plan I wonder when there going to get caught and what will happen I really love these two together there the cutest couple ever. So Paul knows Ashlyn well things got more interesting
I can't wait for Ashlyn and Remy to make up I just loved the flash backs of there friendship and with Jenna two it just reminds me of my and my best friend. I can't wait to see what happens next I feel like a lot of action is going to be coming up and Ashlyn is in the middle of it all I just love this story it's awesome.
princessjames21 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
The Ashlyn and Remy interaction was heart shattering both girls have gone threw so much and they just need there friend but that can't happen because Ashlyn is a doll. Her and Topher are going to try to get her out of it that's going to be interesting how will they pull that off. I love the Ashlyn and Remy friendship there such dorks together it reminds me of me and my best friend. I can't wait for the next chapter this story is so awesome.
princessjames21 chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
I loved this chapter it was so full of drama and secrets so she seen remy now what is going to happen with that and she tied to kill herself and she was pregnant wasn't she I seen that and yeah what is adell and boyd planning. I can't wait for thae next chapter to find out I am so glad your updating this soon I just love this story. And a whole story dedicated to me yeah.
princessjames21 chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
I loved this chapter it had so much drama and secrets I can't believe she tried to kill herself that is so sad and she was pregnant I seen that coming but she lost the baby did that happen when the shooting happen or what. She finally sees Remy she is going to be pissed at Topher but to be far she is keeping things to so she should go easy on him. I love the flash backs with them there so cute together. I want to know what Adelle and Boyd are planning I hope since Adelle is part of this plan it's not bad I mean she has a soft spot for Topher so I hope she wouldn't do anything to harm Ashlyn. A whole story dedicated to me yeah and I can't wait for the next chapter I just love this story.
princessjames21 chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
this was a big cliff hanger I am so glad your putting up a chapter soon. Ashlyn's dad died that's so sad at least she was sort of there it seems even when she is someone else she is still kinda of Ashlyn and Topher is so sweet with her is like the perfect boyfriend and I am so glad your putting up new chapters to my favorite stories the brean ones and the A team to I just love Face and Anna to but I must say in the A team I love Anna and Hanibals relationship the this story I am all about Ashlyn and Topher. I also notice you have a thing for A names Anna, Ashlyn and Angel just something Iv'e noticed I'm a nerd.
princessjames21 chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
I love the flash backs specially there first time together I just love how adorable they are and there both keeping secrets Topher about Remy and it seems he didn't tell her parents were she was either and I wonder what she is keeping. I can't wait for the next chapter and what happens with Ashlyn and her dad and what Topher is going to do about getting Ashlyn back for good. Thank you for dedicating this chapter two me and you always say the sweetest things and of course I love the show dollhouse and Topher the show and him are amazing and so are you hun and I just love this story and I can't wait to read more of this and your other stories there all fantastic and I just wish I had half your talent.
princessjames21 chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Ashlyn and topher are cute no matter who ashlyn is there is just love between them and nothing can keep them apart they are just to adorable I can't wait to read more this story is so sweet right now.
princessjames21 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
ah topher and ashlyn are cute and I feel bad for topher he has two see her everyday but she's not her I can;t wait for the next chapter.
princessjames21 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love the dollhouse and I love Topher and I love the idea of this story I can't wait to get more into it please update this soon.