Reviews for Prince of Flowers: Roses and Stags
NTK chapter 53 . 3/21/2013
Awww. Such a sweet chapter. And such a lovely wedding! Aegon is a dick beyond words. And I kind of wished that Sansa would hook up with Willas or Dany with Margeary. But still, it was a nice chapter.
NTK chapter 52 . 3/21/2013
Please please Loras just don't get cold feet!
NTK chapter 51 . 3/21/2013
That chapter was fun. Did I mention I hate it that Aegon is such a douche? Gods I loved when he first appeared.
NTK chapter 50 . 3/20/2013
Margeary kissing Robb with tongue is way out of line. How can she do that to Meera? And I don't get Loras too. Spooning and putting moves on Robb. What is it with those Tyrells? Apart from me being frustrated with the sibling, I enjoyed the chapter. I like the action and the twist.
NTK chapter 49 . 3/20/2013
Lol. The bet is such a cool idea. I can't wait to see who wins!

Meera and Robb are SO DUMB. I mean seriously, you don't want kids, you don't have unprotected sex. It's not rocket science. Even though the doctor told her she had 20% they could at least use a condom.

And I love love love Gendry&Renly's relationship.
NTK chapter 48 . 3/20/2013
What Robb did was right. It was Margeary who kissed him and it was a thank-you-kiss. I do think that kissing on the lips someone who is in a relationship with someone else is wrong but in this case he is overreacting.
KNUXOUGE74 chapter 50 . 3/16/2013
When do u plan on reviewing? I wanna know what happens!
Guest chapter 46 . 2/24/2013
Omg, I am literally addicted to both stories! And when you havent updated I go back and read the whole story again. Pls update. Renlas 4ever
NTK chapter 45 . 2/19/2013
Robb is SO annoying. Also Loras kissing him. And the fact that they sleep together. Apart from that I liked the action in the previous chapter and the fact that they all made up. I absolutely LOVE the parts with Willas.
NTK chapter 43 . 2/18/2013
LOL. Arya is beyond perfect. Way beyond. I love her. Quentyn's performance is way too much just as Robb giving presents to Loras and Margeary on Valentine's Day. Oh and Kettleblack sounds like trouble. I like it.
NTK chapter 41 . 2/12/2013
Ha ha ha the Real Housewives of Westeros? LOL. Robb is such a mess when it comes to Margeary. And yet I didn't take Meera for a jelaous type.
NTK chapter 40 . 2/8/2013
Drama is back! I love it. With Aegon, Joffrey and Quentyn around, it is more exciting. Fun chapter.
NTK chapter 39 . 2/8/2013
I am so sad Aegon turned out to be an ass :(
NTK chapter 38 . 2/4/2013
I am glad you do not have any intention of shipping her with Robb. For some reasons, in my head, they just do not match. I'm glad to see Brienne and Gendry around. I miss Sansa and Arya though. Plus, I'm still mad at Meera.
NTK chapter 37 . 2/4/2013
The ending just killed me. Lol. Margeary is perfect. And I am so mad at Meera right now! Why would she do that?! Ugh.