Reviews for Prince of Flowers: Roses and Stags
Type your review for this chapter here...
A girl chapter 5 . 2/13
Omg the sex scene is too good
A girl chapter 1 . 2/12
Omg this is perfect i love you for writing this! I showed it to all my friends and they think it's amazing!
Guest chapter 50 . 5/6/2014
Just out of curiosity why are there so many rapisrs or at least attempted ones in this? No one gets attacked that much by different people
NTK chapter 53 . 3/21/2013
Awww. Such a sweet chapter. And such a lovely wedding! Aegon is a dick beyond words. And I kind of wished that Sansa would hook up with Willas or Dany with Margeary. But still, it was a nice chapter.
NTK chapter 52 . 3/21/2013
Please please Loras just don't get cold feet!
NTK chapter 51 . 3/21/2013
That chapter was fun. Did I mention I hate it that Aegon is such a douche? Gods I loved when he first appeared.
NTK chapter 50 . 3/20/2013
Margeary kissing Robb with tongue is way out of line. How can she do that to Meera? And I don't get Loras too. Spooning and putting moves on Robb. What is it with those Tyrells? Apart from me being frustrated with the sibling, I enjoyed the chapter. I like the action and the twist.
NTK chapter 49 . 3/20/2013
Lol. The bet is such a cool idea. I can't wait to see who wins!

Meera and Robb are SO DUMB. I mean seriously, you don't want kids, you don't have unprotected sex. It's not rocket science. Even though the doctor told her she had 20% they could at least use a condom.

And I love love love Gendry&Renly's relationship.
NTK chapter 48 . 3/20/2013
What Robb did was right. It was Margeary who kissed him and it was a thank-you-kiss. I do think that kissing on the lips someone who is in a relationship with someone else is wrong but in this case he is overreacting.
KNUXOUGE74 chapter 50 . 3/16/2013
When do u plan on reviewing? I wanna know what happens!
Guest chapter 46 . 2/24/2013
Omg, I am literally addicted to both stories! And when you havent updated I go back and read the whole story again. Pls update. Renlas 4ever
NTK chapter 45 . 2/19/2013
Robb is SO annoying. Also Loras kissing him. And the fact that they sleep together. Apart from that I liked the action in the previous chapter and the fact that they all made up. I absolutely LOVE the parts with Willas.
NTK chapter 43 . 2/18/2013
LOL. Arya is beyond perfect. Way beyond. I love her. Quentyn's performance is way too much just as Robb giving presents to Loras and Margeary on Valentine's Day. Oh and Kettleblack sounds like trouble. I like it.
NTK chapter 41 . 2/12/2013
Ha ha ha the Real Housewives of Westeros? LOL. Robb is such a mess when it comes to Margeary. And yet I didn't take Meera for a jelaous type.