Reviews for A pill for the plague
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
I love this story even if it's fast paced. I love Alexandra and her talents. She is so awesome!
Jasper Blood chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
...Interesting. Ok, so I like your plot but I feel it necessary to critique a little bit.

Your insertion of humor is perfectly acceptable, but I feel (and this is entirely my personal opinion so by no means do you have to comply to it) that Johann is a bit out of character. His bluntness with his 'insanity' is a bit too... how shall I put this... unrefined. Johann Schmidt is an extremely sophisticated and... somewhat dry character. His humor and dialogues should reflect this at least a little bit. Otherwise other readers might be offended by his unrefined behavior. Its fine for you to use your imagination, but I think it would be in your best interest to also work to keep him in character, if you're going off of the film.

Still, your plot does have potential. My suggestion is you may want to tweak the way Johann conducts himself in future chapters. If the Red Skull was to be thrown into the 21st century, he wouldn't be... perhaps quite as... childish in behavior. He would be quick to resume control and would carry out his authority in an organized and controlling manner.

This fic definitely needs some tweaking, but with a few alterations, I really think you could go somewhere. Again, by no means do you have to do *exactly* what I'm telling you - after all, this is your idea and your fic alone. These are just suggestions.
Jasper Blood chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Damn, you update fast! Ok so... just a minor typo that I need to point out (sorry, it was bothering me)... Arkim Zola is actually Arnim Zola... just putting that out there...

But ooh cannot wait to see how Skull reacts to Alex being his granddaughter!
Jasper Blood chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Oooh oooh continue please!:)
Audrey Whyte chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
A little bit excited to read more!
Jasper Blood chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Hmm... I'm interested to see where this goes... I always particularly love it when an author gives Johann more of a 'familial' background... I know he's a villain and all, but I think he would make an excellent parent or grandparent figure. Anywho, nice job:) I should like to see this updated:)