Reviews for So, He Won't Kill Me, Right?
gabelou1991 chapter 2 . 7h
J'aime.
Blazeraptor54 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
WTF Vegita giving cardnal advice... interesting
7/10
BlueSkiesSunrise chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Awww, sweet. :)
BlueSkiesSunrise chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Hahaha, I finished reading this chapter, and I was giggling and happy and then I saw THAT THERE IS AN ENTIRELY OTHER CHAPTER WAITING FOR ME TO READ IT. It was like living through Christmas day twice. :)
Mun.In.Rain chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I loved the advice part, that was great! But I was expecting a little more detail on the actual lemon. For me, it just ended abruptly. But it's a great story, nonetheless.
SaiyanPrincessBB chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
hahahahahaha Bulma & Vegeta rock! XD Loved all the awkward moments between the two xD
thisiseveryshadeofwrong chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Vegeta's lines had me straight out laughing. Brilliant.
fanatic1010 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
loved it
idk chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I agree with shadow12 it was the worst lemon ever needs work though but the rest it was good
DMarEssence chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Oh my god. That was literally the cutest, funniest story ever! I actually am not a huge fan of Videl/Gohan fics, but after I read the first chapter with Bulma's sex talk, it made everything worth it! Really great ideas, and everyone was in character!
Solvdrage chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Asking Vegeta or Goku for advice on Sex? Man, Gohan's got a raw deal on that.

Good story all around, though.
shadow12 chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
That wasn't the best lemon I've seen, but it wasn't the worst either. All in all I'd say that it was very good, and that if you do decide to take this story further than this it'll be interesting. If not it was certainly an enjoyable read, full of the right amounts of humor and romance. keep up the good work.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Oh gosh this was hilarious and sweet. I loved t.
Viva La Amore chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
That was the most tasteful lemon I've ever read in my fan fiction days,beautifully done beautifully...
Viva La Amore chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I love me some Vegeta. Super powered swimmers I might have to steal that one. I loved it!