Reviews for Tea for Two
Daisyangel chapter 26 . 9/9/2014
What a giant mess! I hope it gets figured out soon for all of them.
Daisyangel chapter 24 . 4/28/2014
Levi is quite the kid.
Daisyangel chapter 21 . 12/12/2013
Love this little family they're creating!
Daisyangel chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
Those two are very lucky to have Adam in their lives.
sass box chapter 18 . 9/26/2013
I really like Austin! I don't know a whole lot about her, but I like the way she's connecting with Levi and Levi's interactions with the team. And Adam and Lindsay are so cute - they really balance each other out, and their banter is hilarious. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more!
sass box chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
You're so good at capturing the essence of a five-year-old girl with Levi. As always, her interactions with Lindsay and Adam are beyond adorable.

I'm loving how things are progressing with Adam and Lindsay, and it's good to have Josh in the picture. Still not entirely sure how I feel about him, but I don't hate him any more.
1917farmgirl chapter 18 . 9/14/2013
Awwwww, that was sweet! It never hurts to throw a good baseball interlude into a good story! Sometimes it's nice to just let the characters have a little fun, get closer as friends, whack a few balls. :)

Still reading. Thanks for posting!
1917farmgirl chapter 17 . 9/6/2013
Hey there.

So, Adam is my favorite character, but Danny is tied for second and I am a strict Danny/Lindsay shipper. Still, there are so few Adam stories out there, especially longer ones, I gave this story a peek a while back. And I have to admit I've been checking back on it from time to time over the last few weeks. I figured I deserved to let you know that, since I'm obviously still reading.

I'm not sold on the Adam and Lindsay relationship, although I do think you have written it in a believable and very sweet way. I can totally buy into it in this story (I think the part that's not sold on it for me is the part that misses Danny, hehehehe.) I think you are a wonderful writer and your characters are true and convincing, especially how you write Adam.

But, I have to tell you this, the character that steals the show and has me coming back for more is Levi! She's ADORABLE and so very real! I love that little girl you've created and think you've done an outstanding job with her! Just now, in this chapter, when she walked outside and announced herself to her cousins and they all stopped what they were doing to swarm her - yeah, I melted. And realized how unfair I'd been to not leave a review sooner.

Bravo. I may not be a huge fan of the pairing, but I do know what it's like to pour your heart and soul into a fic that you know from the start is different and may not attract as many readers as some. And to see you still posting, week after week - extra points for courage and determination! You really are a wonderful writer. Thanks for sharing!
piper maru duchovny chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Adam to the rescue!
And I really hate the Josh dad. What a doofus.
piper maru duchovny chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
Can we bottle Levi's optimism and sell it because I'm pretty sure that would make us richer than... Richie Rich? We'll go with that.
Sigh.
Even though Josh-dad is a prick... this story makes my heart feel good.
piper maru duchovny chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
Moss heals my soul for real. I would like a love like that someday please universe.
And now I want to go for a long night drive to Michigan and find this ice cream place my Grandma Carter made us stop at because it was homemade and it was this little side of the road shack and it was awesome. One of my few good memories of her so thank you for making me think of that, mama goat.
Love you so most.
And this story is still fanstatical.
piper maru duchovny chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
This chapter hurts so good.
piper maru duchovny chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
I think you sent me the first half of this one. I want my own Adam please and thank you.
I also want to punch Levi's Josh-dad in his man parts.
But the Moss is like the soothing aloe on a itchy sunburn that won't go away. I'm officially referring to Josh as a sunburn from here on out. Wait. No I'm not. I like sunburns more than I like Josh.
piper maru duchovny chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Little Miss Levi. Sigh. She makes the world good.
So I really need to learn to make dandelion crowns because I've never ever worn one and I think they're stupid pretty. So someday we need to go to a forest in Oregon and you need to teach me how to make a flower crown. Pretty please with extra goats on top.
CP chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I really enjoy reading your stories. Imo you are one of the best writers on this site. Enjoy the Adam Lindsay pairing...wish csi ny writers had thought of it...would have been a lot more fun and way less drama...keep up the great work! Look forward to the next chapters...