Reviews for Harry Potter and the Vault of Stories
nightwing27 chapter 2 . 2/7
time travel to lily and james time that is
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 2/7
good thing the story I have plan is almost like the master of time but this time it will time travel and oh yes it will finish and be a daily update two chapters a day
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 2/4
That's probably the best way Harry's used his mental connection to Tom against him that I've EVER read!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 2/4
You may have believed that "A Different Halloween" resolved a lot of the society's issues to quickly, but to be completely blunt and honest with you, that's what I loved MOST about it!
ToddGilliss chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
more to come?
carick of hunter moon chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
this echo A Different Halloween by: robst but not in a bad way this is a good story start
red neo ranger chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Loved it keep it up can't wait to read more
Sarek5959 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I'm a little confused on this one . . . The first chapter sets an excellent story up to be written but chapter two segues into assumptions that follow canon. Is this going to be addressed in following chapters
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Pretty cool oneshot, it would be nice to see it continued, although with Voldemort defeated they would need a new antagonist in either a corrupt ministry, a pureblood conspiracy, a senile Dumbledore, the source/general wizarding stupidity etc.

A better solution if you ever feel like writing more on this, is to simply expand it, you already have the beginning, and something close to an end, now you just need more depth to turn it into a full fledged fic. And perhaps an epilogue.
wolfey141 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
thqat sounds a lot like robst's story
Tellur chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
The concept of this story sounds intriguing. 'A Different Halloween' was a good read and I would be interesting in your take. It appears to be slightly darker which is good I think.
1529 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Great chapter, it would make the basis for a great story... although I do think that a ritual involving the sacrifice of a significant portion of the workers within the MOM would have been a better portal option (I can't stand bad guys surviving).
GenetiX23 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
As long as you don't shoehorn in 4 others, and realize that romantic relationships at age 11 are disturbing, I'm all for you continuing this story.
Contramancer chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Koalas approve! A good showing and possibly a good start. I'd certainly read it.
DarkHeart81 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
I liked this. I wonder what Dumbledore's excuse for prolonging Riddle's life would be. lol