Reviews for I Can Work A Gun
Cartmanyaoi chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
That is so cute! Props scarlett
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Depressing, but absolutely beautiful. Great job.
Courteney chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
"Maybe if he has as much time as he can within the eye of the storm, he can handle the rest of the rain."

BEST METAPHOR EVER HOLY SH-

This is really fantastic. You aggrandized my expectations and I really enjoyed it. You captured Butters' feelings of anger, depression and loneliness perfectly. You deserve cake, cookies or any selection of sweets you like.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
like he and Kenny are two puzzle pieces finally fitting together.
yupBun ney
fallingwthstyle chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
That was wonderful! It was pretty suspenseful for awhile there too...I was on the edge of my seat wondering if Butters was actually going to do it or not. Seems he would have too. I loved reading this-thank you!
Meiloorun chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Bittersweet, but touching
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Beautiful.
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I was listing to The Outsider while reading this and my gosh I'm crying...
LoneWolfie chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Beautiful. Just beautiful. No flaws. I recommend putting this as complete, if it's just a oneshot. But this story, it's amazing. Gonna keep an eye out for more stories from you. Much love, LW.
imsosrsly chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Aaaahh, you never disappoint, Scarlett! No matter what pairing you're exploring - the characterizations are spot on, the plot feels deep whether the word count is 2k or 200k, your imagery is vivid, and your sex scenes are...exquisite? haha This was a wonderful read. I related a lot to Butters and how he was lonely but at the same time wanted to be left alone; you were very insightful with his depression. And your ending comparison of Kenny to the eye of a storm was PERFECT. Great job! I loved it!

-Lizz
scarlet-zombie-massacre chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Ahhhh, this was so perfect. I nearly died in the middle. I'm so glad you wrote this. It really appeals to Butters side of everything and i was so heartfelt and moving and my god the sex was wonderful and I really ship Butters and Kenny now, thank you. 3
Monthadog chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Wow. This is just all kinds of amazing. Its so well written and is very dark but also really sweet. This story has a very powerful message behind it. Great job :)
Kayden Pause chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I seriously started crying. I know how Butters feels sometimes and how hard it can be to deal with the people who think it their duty to torture those they feel are inferior to them. Really great story and please continue writing
psuliem chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Wow this was really fucking great. I'm really glad you wrote this. And you did if so well.
xenoaddict chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Wow...That was beautiful. Loved all the intense moments and the characterizations.