Reviews for Harry Potter and Jurassic Park
MissDarkBlu259 chapter 11 . 4/7
this story is freakin amazing! :D when will u update again? :)
BlueRubyBeat chapter 11 . 4/7
I really like the story & can't wait for the next chapter! I'm glad Harry dissuaded Ginny about her fantasy & I hope you'll talk about helping Ron with his jealousy and shadow problems. There are quite a lot of spelling/grammar/tense mistakes, just to let you know. You should probably invest in a beta...hope to see more upcoming chapters soon, it's getting really juicy!
Amandla123 chapter 11 . 4/1
I really like this story and I hope you will update soon.
DoublePaws chapter 11 . 3/17
I totally can't wait for the next chapter! This is amazing and so original and different I love it! Amazing work!
oakphoenix chapter 3 . 2/26
I love your story, but there are lot of grammatical mistakes(no offence), there lot of missed or misplaced alphabets in the words... it annoying to read the story with these thing...
Plot is superb...when will you UPDATE?
Bubblekins1010 chapter 11 . 2/1
Update soon please! This is a great Idea!.
Whiteling chapter 3 . 1/28
Though you must recall Harry might be advanced in this fic but he's still a kid too.
Whiteling chapter 2 . 1/28
I can definitely picture their reactions to hearing the story. This is actually a cool idea.
Jeff Purple chapter 11 . 1/19
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Dun-Dunn- duuuuuuu belt from the croods and everyone in the grate hall looked at each other awkwardly 'awkward' muscle man said as he, HFG, Fred and gorge high fives each other
Jphp fan chapter 11 . 1/14
Update soon I'm loving this
DracoDreams-2 chapter 11 . 1/14
Good story Keep up the good work I am really enjoying it
animelvr16 chapter 11 . 1/5
I think this is interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next, so please post the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Update update update I love this story to amazing and I hope you update it soon
The Congressman chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
This is interesting. Please update soon.