Reviews for What's the deal with Charlie?
briangela01 chapter 13 . 2/8/2019
Please update soon
violetinthewater chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
Oh my god, this is so nice. Are you going to continue? Keep it canon or make it Patrick/Charlie? Pleas update, the story's so sweet. A whole new side of Charlie that isn't seen in the book because he's the one narrating. It's so interesting to see Charlie from Patrick's eyes.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
aaahhh, i really like this! i hope you continue it!
ImBeggingYou chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
This is brilliant! Truly you sound exactly like Patrick, you've captured his voice perfectly. You're writing I'd also excellent.
Please please please finish this would you? I'm begging you! I know it's been, what? 2 years? But this is too good to end!
Connor chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
Spoke to soon, you did include it, great job! (:
Connor chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Amazing as all your previous chapters, just one thing I didn't like is that you skipped the part where Charlie tells Sam about his best friend being killed, and then Sam telling patrick...I may be confusing this with the movie because I've both read and seen the movie so many times
Castielstache chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
Heya there :) All the kudos for this story, it's really really gorgeous. I hope you're doing well wherever you are! It'd be cool if you finished this fic, it's too good not to, but I guess that's yours to decide.

xoxo
FreakyFreckledGirl11 chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
Please post another chapter!
Nessa919 chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
this is incredible, I enjoy reading everything from the point of view of Patrick! I hope you continue soon, and I want to read the next chapter: D greetings
youshouldn'tneedtoknow chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
i really like this story. it's interesting to see things from patrick's point of view!
junkie munkie chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
oh god this is heartbreaking, but also getting good. the writing is very consistent and accurate, i can't help but feel that patrick is actually writing this.
please continue!
are you going to change it so patrick ends up with charlie?
detractis chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
Wonderful! Extremely well written, beautiful use of language and it has an excellent flow to it. Similar to the book but not in an over the top way, and used with great effect; it lends the story a very real, intimate, human quality.
shut up jazzi chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Oh I love this! Please update it!
Solapuddle chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
I want you to know how amazing this fanfiction is. I love the way you are writing it, and how it is from Patrick's point of view. You do a really seamless job and coming up with the things the other characters say, do and think that aren't mentioned from Charlie's POV. I really hope you continue writing this story! If you are interested, you should also write some about Patrick and Charlie, although if you are a firm Sam and Charlie fan, I understand.
Audrey chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
Hi! I love your story! The POV, is magical, this being my first review please apologize if it isn't very useful. Anyhow, I really do hope you keep writing this one, it's gorgeous, and it works like a dream. If you were to continue on this story, do remember to tread carefully on Charlie being kissed by Patrick. It's a delicate balance of creeped out, supportive friendship, and confusion. Love always, Audrey.