Reviews for Red Bean Soup
Katcchan chapter 30 . 6/12
Oh God, when Midorima said "Let's try again in a few years, okay?", my eyes felt watery. This is a drama fic, not a humor! Just get married, you two! Stay strong my babies, okay? (Sorry for this nonsense babbling). Anyways, thank you for writing this fic. It's one of the best multi-chaptered MidoTaka fics I read. I know this review is late, since it's been three years since you finished this, but I still wanna express my gratitude to you. I have learned many lessons from this fic. All the characters were in-character and the original characters are also adorable! (Shiori and Kei kyaaahh!) I was almost moved to tears. I know that they'll be able to survive and be together until the end, I just know it. Your fic's what led me to think this way. It's because of these fics that I try to believe that happy endings do exist. Once again, thank you, and sorry for this nonsense and cheesy review. Kudos to you!
Katcchan chapter 26 . 6/12
Okaaaaaayy... That was so sweet and emotional. I could imagine the whole thing!
MissLawlipop chapter 30 . 5/27
NOOO! Fuck! Its a happy ending but at the same time so DEPRESSING! I absolutely loved this story though! :) My heart can't handle sad stories and this didn't have much sadness in it which was awesome! Although, I think I'll go cry for juuust a little bit! Hahah, great writing! :)
variomdcs chapter 30 . 5/10
Thank you so much for the amazing story, I was so into it that I finished reading it in less than 2 days, even if there was some inconsistencies here and there, I enjoyed it greatly and I wouldn't hesitate to read another story from you. Congratulations on a superb job
Prustrian Beast chapter 29 . 4/18
I was re-reading this, then checked the reviews, and I just have to correct my previous review: what I actually meant was that you should've placed this under Drama instead of Humor.
I typed "Romance" instead of "Humor" before, which is obviously incorrect. Silly me. The smut must've altered my brain cells. *Lol*
Anyways, I'd like to thank you again for this story, because you just made MidoTaka and Aokise a lot more awesome than they already are.
I also hope that someday, you'd also write awesome stories for MuraHimu, KagaKuro and Akafuri (esp. THIS, because I can seriously picture Akashi as a cool yandere to the cute yet wimpy Furi. *lols and fangirling*)
Gosh. All of these pairs in one story would really make me anemic thru massive nosebleed! XD
Prustrian Beast chapter 30 . 4/11
This story should've been under Drama instead of Romance, because I honestly felt a lot of feels gathered deep down in my kokoro by the end of it. :/
Well, either way, I'd like to congratulate you for a great job done. C'mon here, you... *hugs you*
*pulls back and grins like an idiot*
This story's awesome! :D
And so are MidoTaka and AoKise... I just love them so much! :'D *fangirling*
Akakuro Seiya chapter 30 . 1/13
It's my second favorite pairing. First is Akakuro. Anyway, this is the BEST MidoTaka story I've ever read. Seriously. It's not boring to read. Every chapter was so goddamn good, funny and most of all romantic :) My gosh. I've been searching some good MidoTaka stories and this one is the best. I can imagine the whole scenario and it's like real when you read it. Aw gosh, this is so good. So beautiful. I absolutely love it from the bottom of my HEART. Thank you for making such a very good Midotaka story. Love it so much. [dreamy sigh]
Chiba Katsumi chapter 30 . 11/5/2014
Hi! I want to say thank you for this story. Not very often I have a chance to read a story which seems to be so real; I mean the way you're describing the feelings and interactions between our guys, I'm happy that it was seen that they are only a pair of inexperienced guys who are just discovering how it is to like sb. ;) and like someone else has written not everything is perfect and magical when you're having your first kiss etc.
So yeah thanks. :D
Amehina Tsukio chapter 30 . 10/30/2014
I really enjoyed reading this! Good job and Thanks you and MidoTaka r da best! :D This is 361st review so *respect* (p.s, I read all chap throughout the whole night without sleep continuously) :D
anchy chapter 30 . 10/21/2014
This was realy refreshing to read. Finaly somthing more real ... i liked how nervios and insecure they where cuz normaly everyone who doesnt have expirienc is like that i liked how not everything was perfect or magical or that they didnt say i love u the first time they sleept like in some other stories cuz it makes it totaly unreal ... u writed how it is in a normal relationship it was cute. This kind of stories bring me relife cuz in media or stories and book all make u think that u got to be perfect to have a good relationship...Often in stories the partners are perfect for eachother they all know there partners need or are perfect at doing it eaven it its ther first time wich is complitly unrealistic ,almoust anybody doesnt portrey how unsecure a person is when they do it the first time... that why i like this tipe of stories like urs ,oh and i also like that u writed about safe sex cuz it important but we tennagers are often shy or to proud to ask ... also i learned somthing verry important from this story and that is comunication and ill try to use :D
Attack-on-Levi-the-bae chapter 18 . 9/22/2014
Is it just me or do i want midorima to be on the bottom getting banged
Slemons chapter 30 . 9/9/2014
Sequeeellllllllllllllll TT
Black sigma chapter 30 . 8/6/2014
Oh Meu God I'm like so hyped up right now at the wunnerful story that I'm almost unable to type. *Sniffle*
First fanfic I read on TakaMido and they're basically one of my OTPs now...loved it! Cheers!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/20/2014
awwwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
how come, there is all these people that have the time and the mental state in the morning to do this kind of thing, and I can hardly open my eyes at all? love it, though hahahah