Reviews for Red Bean Soup
Utau1412 chapter 30 . 4/23
OMG...This was absolutely adorable 333 I don't know what to do with so much MidoTaka *fangirls* I'M OVERFLOWING! I need time to process this story *phuuu* I loved it! Keep up the good work and you earned yourself one more reader :* I'm definitely following you! Love you 3
taruto chapter 30 . 11/22/2015
I enjoyed it a lottt...3
thankyou so muchhh aahhhh
took my sunday to read this fic lol
now to read more fics hehe
taruto chapter 27 . 11/22/2015
god i love it
taruto chapter 20 . 11/22/2015
ooohh mygooddd... ...
(tries to breath)

i lov. u..
taruto chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
I love everythinggggggggg...
and im actually really waiting for the lessons lol
It's nice, like seeing them taking it seriously like this (Takao mainly now)
and learning about it so there wont be any stange pauses? or questions? haha..
BUT YES aaahhhh this fic is sooo nice so niceeee im enjoying it a lot!
okay back to reading, just wanted to leave a little review in middle of it too www
FreakyFrenzy12 chapter 30 . 7/23/2015
This story is fantastic! I absolutely love this pairing! And it is hard to find good stories about Kuroko no Basuke pairings. Great job!
Katcchan chapter 30 . 6/12/2015
Oh God, when Midorima said "Let's try again in a few years, okay?", my eyes felt watery. This is a drama fic, not a humor! Just get married, you two! Stay strong my babies, okay? (Sorry for this nonsense babbling). Anyways, thank you for writing this fic. It's one of the best multi-chaptered MidoTaka fics I read. I know this review is late, since it's been three years since you finished this, but I still wanna express my gratitude to you. I have learned many lessons from this fic. All the characters were in-character and the original characters are also adorable! (Shiori and Kei kyaaahh!) I was almost moved to tears. I know that they'll be able to survive and be together until the end, I just know it. Your fic's what led me to think this way. It's because of these fics that I try to believe that happy endings do exist. Once again, thank you, and sorry for this nonsense and cheesy review. Kudos to you!
Katcchan chapter 26 . 6/12/2015
Okaaaaaayy... That was so sweet and emotional. I could imagine the whole thing!
MissLawlipop chapter 30 . 5/27/2015
NOOO! Fuck! Its a happy ending but at the same time so DEPRESSING! I absolutely loved this story though! :) My heart can't handle sad stories and this didn't have much sadness in it which was awesome! Although, I think I'll go cry for juuust a little bit! Hahah, great writing! :)
variomdcs chapter 30 . 5/10/2015
Thank you so much for the amazing story, I was so into it that I finished reading it in less than 2 days, even if there was some inconsistencies here and there, I enjoyed it greatly and I wouldn't hesitate to read another story from you. Congratulations on a superb job
Prustrian Beast chapter 29 . 4/18/2015
I was re-reading this, then checked the reviews, and I just have to correct my previous review: what I actually meant was that you should've placed this under Drama instead of Humor.
I typed "Romance" instead of "Humor" before, which is obviously incorrect. Silly me. The smut must've altered my brain cells. *Lol*
Anyways, I'd like to thank you again for this story, because you just made MidoTaka and Aokise a lot more awesome than they already are.
I also hope that someday, you'd also write awesome stories for MuraHimu, KagaKuro and Akafuri (esp. THIS, because I can seriously picture Akashi as a cool yandere to the cute yet wimpy Furi. *lols and fangirling*)
Gosh. All of these pairs in one story would really make me anemic thru massive nosebleed! XD
Prustrian Beast chapter 30 . 4/11/2015
This story should've been under Drama instead of Romance, because I honestly felt a lot of feels gathered deep down in my kokoro by the end of it. :/
Well, either way, I'd like to congratulate you for a great job done. C'mon here, you... *hugs you*
*pulls back and grins like an idiot*
This story's awesome! :D
And so are MidoTaka and AoKise... I just love them so much! :'D *fangirling*
The Yaoi MatchMaker chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
It's my second favorite pairing. First is Akakuro. Anyway, this is the BEST MidoTaka story I've ever read. Seriously. It's not boring to read. Every chapter was so goddamn good, funny and most of all romantic :) My gosh. I've been searching some good MidoTaka stories and this one is the best. I can imagine the whole scenario and it's like real when you read it. Aw gosh, this is so good. So beautiful. I absolutely love it from the bottom of my HEART. Thank you for making such a very good Midotaka story. Love it so much. [dreamy sigh]
Chiba Katsumi chapter 30 . 11/5/2014
Hi! I want to say thank you for this story. Not very often I have a chance to read a story which seems to be so real; I mean the way you're describing the feelings and interactions between our guys, I'm happy that it was seen that they are only a pair of inexperienced guys who are just discovering how it is to like sb. ;) and like someone else has written not everything is perfect and magical when you're having your first kiss etc.
So yeah thanks. :D
Amehina Tsukio chapter 30 . 10/30/2014
I really enjoyed reading this! Good job and Thanks you and MidoTaka r da best! :D This is 361st review so *respect* (p.s, I read all chap throughout the whole night without sleep continuously) :D