Reviews for To Die for the Republic
Masayume91 chapter 41 . 1/19/2020
I love this storyline first of all. Sabé is an amazing character and her friendships with the rest of the Handmaidens is a pleasant change from other fics. Thanks for writing this story!
Grimmideals chapter 23 . 12/4/2019
So this is how Corde ended up being decoy in the movie? Is she the burning girl?
Grimmideals chapter 19 . 12/4/2019
She's Momming him so badly right now that my chest hurts from laughing as well as how fittingly right this is. Why didn't we get something like this in the cannon prequels?
MurdockianQueen chapter 41 . 7/24/2019
Oh. Yes. Again. It's only been a day or two since I last reviewed, but I'm getting closer to catching up! And, of course, again, I LOVED it! I don't even want to bother leaving a long review because I want to head right back in again and finish this series off, at least as far as it has gotten.

Same as before, I did notice you leaving the periods off of the ends of paragraphs. simple mistakes and that are all easily fixed.

And, of course, as this series is progressing, I'm only falling in love with this almost pairing of Obi and Sabé. So I will not write any more and I will immediately begin reading the next one!

Good jooob!

*grins sheepishly*

-Queen
s chapter 41 . 4/20/2019
Wow, an incredible ride. Thank you c: I very much enjoyed the sequel—lots of laughter (and tears), but also wisdom and light. Looking forward to the third part
Mr. 16384 chapter 9 . 3/11/2019
I usually don't review individual chapters of things that are done, but this was too good not to. Really sweet chapter with the Peace Day gifts. Loved it.
Lil Fern chapter 41 . 1/8/2019
Padme was glaring at her datapad as if it had personally wronged her...XD so funny!
Hi! It's been forever, but I've been so busy it's not funny, juggling school and keeping up with my own stories and getting cover art done for them and life and etc.
(It's me, Kyber13. I changed my name.)
So, I finally finished Republic, and I absolutely loved it! While a little slower than the first, it was amazing! You write ridiculously well and have a great imagination. Thanks so much for writing this and I will move on to Galaxy now!
GroovyGrape chapter 41 . 11/14/2018
Aw I'm so happy Eirtaé had a nice wedding with the man of her dreams. And I love that despite Padmé missing anakin and Sabé worrying about Naboo burning they still managed to have a good time.
Cant wait to start To change the galaxy, so see you over there!
GroovyGrape chapter 40 . 11/14/2018
My goodness it's been three years since I've reviewed. I can't believe it's been that long.
I have a lot to catch up on it seems :)
First of all, I love that Sabé is still breaking out of the medcenter. Also, I'm glad Sabé's not a handmaiden any more. Let's hope she can have a less stressful time now ( I mean, knowing that the events of episode three are coming up it's not very likely but we can still hope right?)
As usual, another very enjoyable chapter. See you next chapter!
GroovyGrape Xx
Kyber13 chapter 22 . 10/1/2018
Hey, I’m loving this so far! And I’ll just reply to your PM now; I’m not logged in and I don’t feel like logging in now. Maybe it’s cause I’m lazy. Whatever. Yeah, I really enjoyed Queen. It was amazing and it seemed like it was a lot of fun to write. How you put in all the hidden details they don’t reveal in the movie is beyond me. Good job! I’m reading this one now, slowly but surely. Don’t worry, I hope to finish this soon.
TheRedScreech chapter 41 . 8/9/2017
AAAAAHHHHHH! THIS IS SO GOOD! I don't think I've had so much fun reading in a while! Your twists and turns are wonderful, your emotion is impressive, and I cannot get over how much I admire the relationships you've created in these two stories!

I'm only going to read a couple chapters of the next story (because I have to start my day, dang it!) but I cannot not read something so awesome!

Cheers!
TheRedScreech chapter 39 . 8/9/2017
Please let this be enough to sway Anakin to not join the Dark Side. Let him confide in Sabe about his dreams about Padme. Let him not go to Palpatine. Let Sabe literally save the galaxy because she's an awesome friend.

Please?

Love this chapter! :D
TheRedScreech chapter 38 . 8/9/2017
Sabe is literally the best friend to ever friend. That's it. That's all I can say. Best. Ever. Period.
TheRedScreech chapter 37 . 8/9/2017
Oh my goodness! YES! Obi-Wan and Sabe! I ADORE their relationship! I can't tell you how wonderful I think it is that Sabe respects Obi-Wan so much that she's refusing to tell him her feelings. She respects him both as a person and as a Jedi, understanding that romantic relationships are discouraged (read: forbidden).

Now, I'm wondering if Sabe is going to go into the maternity ward.

Now, I'm wondering if Sabe is going to be the maid of honour at Padme's secret wedding. (Wait, no. Because there were no human witnesses - just C3PO and R2D2!) Ooooh, Sabe's going to be pissed when she hears about how Padme got married behind her back!
TheRedScreech chapter 35 . 8/9/2017
Nooooo! Corde! Verse!

Sabe! What's she going to do now? What's she going to do?

At least she survived her second near-death experience.
849 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »