Reviews for To Die for the Republic
TheRedScreech chapter 34 . 8/9/2017
Ooooooh, the plot thickens! And Ani didn't slaughter the Raiders? Good. Maybe...
TheRedScreech chapter 33 . 8/8/2017
Nope. I lied. I got to finish this. I'm going to be so grumpy in the morning...

But this is so good... :D
TheRedScreech chapter 32 . 8/8/2017
It's almost one o'clock in the morning. Why do you write so well that you compel me to continue? Maybe one more chapter?

Yeah...one more chapter...
TheRedScreech chapter 31 . 8/8/2017
Oh my GOSH! Sabe, you blunt, straightforward, unsubtle train wreck!

But more stuff is happening, yay!
TheRedScreech chapter 28 . 8/8/2017
*Crosses fingers and whispers* You can do this, Sabe. Go. Get help. It's going to be okay. :)

This is such a heartfelt chapter. Really well done on this one (not that you don't do such a good job on every chapter). :)
TheRedScreech chapter 25 . 8/8/2017
Obi-Wan knows! And he doesn't think Sabe is crazy! Yay!
TheRedScreech chapter 12 . 8/8/2017
"Please, carry on arresting my future happiness." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You are an AMAZING writer! Sweet la, how I adore Sabe's sass!

NOW what's happened? Geez, I am SO glad I don't have to wait for your updates because, geez, you're brutal with your cliffhangers!
TheRedScreech chapter 10 . 8/8/2017
Holy crab nuggets! What just happened?
TheRedScreech chapter 8 . 8/8/2017
I am THIS CLOSE to tears right now! This close! But this is so adorable and wonderful! And oh, my heart!

Can I also say that this is an incredible and ingenius way to pass the time in a story? Yeah, genius! Well done!

Now what will Sabe get up to? This should prove interesting...
TheRedScreech chapter 7 . 8/8/2017
Aaaaaawwww! So wonderful! The fluff! Poor Sabe's misguided angst! But home now, safe and sound. :D
TheRedScreech chapter 6 . 8/8/2017
Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh! Sabe can't be fired! She can't be released from duty! Right? Right?
TheRedScreech chapter 2 . 8/8/2017
Oh my goodness! Sabe is barely out of a bacta coma and she's already channeling Queen Padme! I love everyone loving Sabe! :D :D :D
AnotherSentimentalFool chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Loved this even more than the first story. I have so many favorite scenes but my absolute favorite is Sabe climbing out from under the table when Obi-Wan showed up at the cafe. I could totally picture that scene in my head. Priceless! Sabe is fast becoming my favorite depiction of a character. Ever. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us lesser mortals.
Mariagoner chapter 41 . 5/19/2017
Sabe as a midwife makes a scary amount of sense - she's always been the maternal type, even if she herself isn't a mother! And it's nice to see her happy, even if it's in a gently distracted way, after the hell she endured early in the story. I know her happiness will be complicated soon... but it's nice to bask in it for a while.
Mariagoner chapter 40 . 5/19/2017
Oh Sabe. Isn't it strange she seems much happier now, with her leg half-blown off, than she was earlier in the story? Her antics with Anakin remain hilarious and she's honestly such a wonderful and delightful character. Love her!
849 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »