Reviews for To Die for the Republic
Mariagoner chapter 39 . 5/19/2017
Honestly, I love Anakin a lot more around Sabe than anything else. I know obviously they're not together-together in this fic but they have a lovely friend chemistry and she's able to get him to see reason more than anyone else. He'd honestly probably have a much easier life if he was married to her!
Mariagoner chapter 38 . 5/19/2017
Good for Sabe for trying to be a great friend to Padme, even though the secret marriage is sure to blow up in EVERYONE's faces soon enough. Let's just hope Padme is smart enough to use some freaking birth control this time...!
Mariagoner chapter 37 . 5/19/2017
God, Obi-Wan and Sabe are such a lovely couple together. I really love how he soothes her with honest to god compassion and common sense. Gah, I want them together so much!
Mariagoner chapter 36 . 5/19/2017
I know Verse is going through her own struggles but if her dumbarse hadn't disobeyed Sabe's warnings, she wouldn't be so injured and her best friend would be freaking dead. So I hope she bloody realizes that and is contrite about it!
Mariagoner chapter 35 . 5/19/2017
Man. If only anyone freaking ever listened to Sabe and took her damn advice. I am so upset and heart-broken on her behalf now!
Mariagoner chapter 34 . 5/19/2017
You do a much better story of telling Padme and Anakin's love-story than the actual movies did. Kudos to that!

And it's typical of poor Sabe's life that she's most appreciated after she's finally on the verge of death. Typical... so very typical...
Mariagoner chapter 31 . 5/19/2017
Man, Sabe is freaking fast as lightning, isn't she? I love it when she actually gets to win at something!
Mariagoner chapter 29 . 5/19/2017
I'm glad Padme and Sabe talked out their problems, and that they've come to a conclusion about Sabe getting help but also moving on. And honestly, I think Sabe moving on is best for her... she's clearly miserable with her life and shouldn't stay in it as is!
Mariagoner chapter 27 . 5/19/2017
God, I missed EirtaƩ and other people with common sense. Even Sabe is starting to lose it, given her sleep deprivation and miserable life in general!
Mariagoner chapter 26 . 5/19/2017
If Sabe ruled the world, it would be a much more sensible place with far fewer stupid rules about not being attached. The Jedi practically deserved to be decimated for being so damn didactic about ridiculous things and not valuing positive emotion enough, frankly!
Mariagoner chapter 25 . 5/19/2017
It's nice to actually see Sabe be happy, as this fic has been very doom-and-gloom for a while. Obi-Wan and she have a lovely and gentle chemistry together and it makes their interactions so delightful!
Mariagoner chapter 24 . 5/19/2017
Man, poor Sabe. She seems to be the only freaking competent non-Jedi around and yet, people constantly doubt her and nit-pick at her. I'm amazed she hasn't murdered all these jerks in their sleep, to be honest.

I actually get kinda sad reading about her life now and how miserable it seems to be, compared to the first story. She actually had *fun* with her first cohort of handmaids, who actually *cherished* her for her bravery, caring, and competence. And now everyone around her is such a *jerk,* save for the Jedi. Man, poor lady...! Talk about a hostile work environment.
Mariagoner chapter 23 . 5/19/2017
The more I read this story, the more sorry I feel for Sabe. You've done a magnificent job of building up her character and her Job-like suffering and I'm more than convinced she deserves better than all the bullsh&t that Padme and company are shoveling at her. I kinda wish she would tell them all to bugger off for a lark and go on to do her own business.

I mean... logic dictates that she loves and cares about Padme way too much to let Padme go off and die like the senseless idiot Padme can be. (And let's be honest... Padme has her good points but common sense isn't one of them. She'd die in a heart-beat left on her own!) But man... if Padme doesn't grovel for Sabe's forgiveness at some point, I'll be let down. Sabe deserves some damn appreciation for all her hard work!
riselioness chapter 9 . 5/3/2017
"little Ani Skywalker is now bigger than most human beings", love it!
riselioness chapter 8 . 5/3/2017
This is adorable. I love it!
849 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »