Reviews for To Die for the Republic
Mana Black chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
nice start to the second part!
Ginebra chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
waaaaa! you continued the story, you're the best, :) bye bye!.
Ender The Time Lady chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Lovely. Nice and cheerful.
But seriously, epic.
KatiaSwift chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love this! The mention of the girl from Sabé's dream, the little backstory snippets you gave here, and Sabé's conversation with Anakin.

Sorry for the short review- I'm running on zero hours of sleep and a lot of busy. ;-) I still need to review the epilogue of "To Save the Queen", because I thought it was so well-written...

I can't wait for the next chapter! This is excellently written!

Katia (Newt)
StarWarsHarryPotterfangirl2788 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
First off - *fangirl squeal of joy and excitedness* I am SO happy this is finally here! *does a little dance* Yay!

Second off - Once again, you have made yet another wonderful story with an awesome first chapter about a character that I ADORE. THANK YOU. You do Sabe so much justice in a fandom where she rarely gets any attention, and you are REALLY good at portraying her character/personality. (At least, the way I think she is...) PLUS, you keep everyone else in character when they come in! A lot of authors stuggle with that, including me.

So, basically, I love you for uploading this, this is a wonderful chapter, PLEASE keep writing, etc. etc.

Hugs and inspiration,
StarWarsHarryPotter2788
(By the way, since I know my user name is long, you can just call me Star, if you want. {I can't remember if you were the one who asked if that was okay or not...})
Kist chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Nice! I can't wait for more!
SchadenFreude95 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Yay!

The new story has begun!

I was just thinking about this story a few days ago, actually. And then you update awesome!

While a short chapter, it was great to read some of your writing again, because it's so great.

By the way, what does AU mean? I get that it means that the story doesn't directly follow the storyline of the movie/book/whatever, but what does AU literally mean?
wingofpain chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
hi, i'm new
even if did read "to save the queen" and let a review (i was one of the last review of that story) where i wrote what i thought about it
Glad the sequel is up
the pairing obiwan/sabé isn't one of my favorite but i'm really interested in your fic
Nice prologue, i wait for more .
See ya
KitKatt0430 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
*Bounces around with excitement* _ It's here! It's here! The sequel is here!

I've been looking forward to this showing up in my inbox for a while and it was so nice to see it waiting for me after work today.
849 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57