Reviews for To Die for the Republic
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2016
Well, I think it's an excellent solution. This is fanfiction, after all. It doesn't have to be perfectly canon-compliant to be amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I'm so excited to read this
greenmonochrome chapter 41 . 3/10/2016
I love this story! I couldn't put it down and ended up staying up quite late to finish it. The characterization is just so thorough, cohesive, and well-done! Even the secondary characters are multi-faceted and realistic. I got so into the story and its characters that I'll probably need to remind myself that I'm not Sabe when I wake up tomorrow.
Jar Jar NO chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
g8 m8 I r8 8 out of 8
ksecc1 chapter 41 . 1/31/2016
So the third story will be a post script of sorts to RoTS? And the listed characters makes me think that... I mean, I'm always wondered whether you'll "fix" everything and give everyone a happy ending. (The big question...will Anakin fall?). it looks easy to fix everything at the beginning of TPM. But as the plot begins to barrel towards its completion I realise how horribly good Sideous is at his job as a Sith Lord. Can one person change that? Gah! You make me love the characters and I see suffering ahead. So what can Sabe do once the universe burns? And who is the little dark haired girl? Sabe? Padme? A personification of Naboo or democracy or the republic? Oh yes, and Sabe will be a midwife and Padme will be a main character post RoTS. Soooo. Argh.

Ok. This was disgustingly rambly and not worth your time to read. Suffice it to say that you're an awesome writer and I'm already on the edge of my seat to read 3. Thank you so much for faithfully writing this beautifully crafted series.
HighOnReviews chapter 41 . 1/10/2016
This review is sort of late...oh well.
IloveitIloveitIloveitIloveit!
Okay, so first off, you take a character who is ACTUALLY UNDERRATED BUT REALLY IMPORTANT and you turn her into the most amazing protagonist. And there are a bunch of subplots alluding to later events and characters we barely see fleshed out. And personally, I like that while there is some romance (I didn't even ship ObiSabe but now I do) it's not the only thing in this story. I await To Change the Galaxy eagerly.
RadientWings chapter 41 . 12/29/2015
So, I finally got around to finishing this story (I think I first started it a year ago, whoops) and I just have to say I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I re-read the first one again before starting and I really adored the progression of both the characters and the plot; so beautifully done! You made Sabe such a wonderful and fleshed-out character and it's just been a joy to read her story. I also found all the Obi-Wan/Sabe interactions utterly fantastic and gorgeous; can't wait to see where that progresses! I'll be eagerly awaiting the third instalment; thank you so much for sharing your fantastic fic :)
Hi chapter 41 . 12/19/2015
Do you have an ETA on To Change the Galaxy? :D Sorry, I don't mean to be rude! I'm just SO EXCITED and any news would be great! Even that you're busy and things would just love to hear from you! But no pressure. Thank you so much for writing these stories! They're the best I've read on Sabe and Obi-Wan, this is seriously my headcanon for them films be damned (just kidding I love the films)! You're that amazing.
Arla Logan chapter 41 . 11/30/2015
Wow, five years?! You have dedication!
I really enjoyed your stories, and I'll definitely check out the next installement. I look forwards to seeing the next part of Sabé's story:)
phoenixrangers chapter 41 . 11/30/2015
Great story. A wonderful rendition of an unexplored character. Works like yours make the Star Wars universe seem more alive and relatable than a bunch of force using lightsaber swinging supermen. Looking forward to To Change a Galaxy.
alive by grace chapter 41 . 11/23/2015
I can just see Obi-Wan grinning like mad while listening to that message.
Eirtaé's wedding! Yay! Poor girl, having her happy day overshadowed by the war, but I laughed at Saché's blunt assessment and at Ras' giddy excitement. The wedding was the perfect way to end this story, I think.

I only have one request for the next installment: If Sabé and Obi-Wan are going to get together at all, please please don't wait until the VERY end for it. If they declare their love for each other and then, BOOM, the story ends... I don't know, it just wouldn't be as satisfying. We've had to much buildup not to able to get at least a glimpse of what they would be like as a couple.

I can't tell you "thank you" enough for sticking with this story so faithfully. I've absolutely fallen in love with Sabé; she's my favorite character ever, in fanfiction or in the published world. I'm so excited to see where she's going to go.

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year,

Alive by Grace
greenleaf55 chapter 41 . 11/11/2015
Thank-you for all your hard work!
I have been following your story on and off for about three years now, and have yet to be disappointed by even a single chapter or scene.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
( since I won't get to read any of you trilogy until then.)
Yummie de Pummie chapter 41 . 11/10/2015
First woo! Totally called the baby job path!
Secondly, this chapter was amazing as usual. A nice end to a wonderful story I'm sorry its taken so long to review, it's been a stressful hectic cope of months, and I wanted to reread the whole thing to get the whole effect :) seriously rereading the matron sabers scene, might have teared up a bit, ive been going through some things and I realized I was essentially doing exactly what Sabe was... so thank you for this wonderful story, for sticking with it and I'm avidly looking forward for the next part! 3
~Yummie
Guest chapter 41 . 11/8/2015
I think I already reviewed saying how excited I was, but I just reread Queen and Republic and I had to come back and say how much I love these fics. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and I just love all the characters so much.
Also, reading through this time I felt a lot of resonance with how Sabé was feeling, and I think reading the part where she realizes she never asks for help and decides to change that helped prod me into doing the same with one of my problems. I don't know how it'll work out, but it's a relief to have aid enlisted anyway, so, thank you.
Freefan1412 chapter 41 . 11/2/2015
Awesome new chapter and a great closing one. It shows the burdens war brings along even to such a happy event as marriage and revealed some interesting things. Sabe is going to be a midwife? How incredibly, incredibly lucky for Padme and Anakin. Why, suddenly the fear of their secret blowing up to get Padme to a doctor disappears when Sabe is a about specializing in getting kids healthily into the world. I see one of Anakin's triggers removed. Lucky! Unless something is going to prevent Sabe from being around... Or something.
I'm looking forward to Galaxy and waiting for it is going to be torture. Have fun writing it! :)
849 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »