Reviews for I Wish I Might
GeneaLady chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Olivia blinked before revealing carefully, "I'd like to call you 'Daddy', if you'd like it."

"I would like it very much." David choked out.

Olivia smiled and ran across the kitchen towards him. She slipped on a puddle, but David caught her before she could go down.

"I've gotcha." He whispered.

"I know." Olivia answered, wrapping her arms around his neck. David carefully wrapped his arms around his precious little girl, closing his eyes and just taking in the moment as she murmured, "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, Princess."

...AWWW!
wardog85 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
*Wiping tears away* Darn onion-slicing ninjas...
Trinnie chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Oh my gosh! I love this series. And this is one of the best stories I have ever read! Keep up the good work. I am, obviously, enjoying it very much! :)
Ariyah chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Fluffers. I love fluffers.
Still think Olivia's acting a wee bit too old, personal opinion.
EncouragingWord chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Okay, Ariel posts reviews one to the dozen, so this is just one to keep up with her :)
I like the meeting. Olivia seems just like me, (at her age) insecure and cautious. I'm not anymore, of course, not since I became a Christian, but she reminds me a lot of my childhood.
Ariyah chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
I like fluff. And daddy-daughter fluff is some of the cutest.

Ariyah chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
I'm again under the impression that Olivia's a tad older than she should be (even though I know she's not), though it's mostly isolated to the mommy-isn't-married-but-has-a-kid thought. Not sure a four-year-old would pick up on that. /However/, I liked the thought process concerning the whole wow-this-guy-likes-ME-too idea. Definitely something a four-year-old would pick up!

One little thing that's going to bug me if I don't tell you: "She decided that she he had a nice laugh." Please cut out the second use of "she". ;-)

Ariyah chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
I highly doubt Adam and Nathan would rib David about something as serious as rebuilding trust with Amanda, especially so near the beginning of it all and in light of Shane's arrest. Even Shane's arrest would cause them to mistrust him for a while. I think they'd understand both sides of the story and try to give advice accordingly.
Just a thought. :-)

Ariyah chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Again, maybe a little quick, but again, I've never gone through anything like this before, so I'll just shut up now. :-)
Ariyah chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Heehee, I knew that bumper sticker was coming...

EncouragingWord chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Good to see you started another series. I figured you wouldn't give up after Side by Side so I kept coming back here :)
I love how you are so honest with Amanda's feelings toward David. And David's insecurity. So accurate.
Ariyah chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Not quite sure about the wording of the letter, but then I haven't been through anything remotely like this, so I shan't say anything else. :-)