Reviews for Stepmother at 17
This is amazing!
Big-Big kid books. Dear God, am I the only one who thinks of Fifty Shades Of Gray. Or some crap like that
Charmedchic72 chapter 31 . 6/11
I'm so sad this is over! But glad it happened! And loved the ending!
Charmedchic72 chapter 30 . 6/11
Awww. I love this! Happiness and really getting married in Paris. And love. And babies. And teenage Malcolm. Ha
Charmedchic72 chapter 29 . 6/11
Yay!
Charmedchic72 chapter 28 . 6/10
Aww. I like your story Malcolm and your Malcolm storyline way better than the show's.
Charmedchic72 chapter 27 . 6/10
Yayayayayay for making up! And subsequently, making out. Hahaha.
Charmedchic72 chapter 26 . 6/10
Um. So the end of this chapter: freaking adorable.
Charmedchic72 chapter 25 . 6/10
Even though I don't like the whole then being broken up thing, this chapter was super sweet.
Charmedchic72 chapter 24 . 6/10
All the sadness, I just want them to be happy again.
Charmedchic72 chapter 23 . 6/10
Oh so much do I want to know what was in the entirety of that letter.
Charmedchic72 chapter 22 . 6/10
All the drama in this chapter. I love some drama. And I'm glad the next chapter is already up. Cause this would have been too much of a cliffhanger otherwise. Ha
Charmedchic72 chapter 21 . 6/8
This chapter seemed like a nice getaway. But then Aria didn't seem to really get away. Kind of a bummer. I wish she'd go to NYU. But I suspect that won't happen.
Charmedchic72 chapter 20 . 6/8
Oh no! Malcolm! (Glad he was just playing - but I bet that gave Aria a minor heart attack). But the end was so sweet. Loved it.
Charmedchic72 chapter 19 . 6/6
I, for one, think it's perfectly normal that Aria isn't over the miscarriage yet. That's not something you just "get over". I'm kind of bummed about Ezra's sprained ankle - interrupting their marathon raining. But this chapter was pretty great. Ha.
1,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »