Reviews for Of bad luck, scarves and falling in love
merrie18 chapter 1 . 4/6
This is funny, sweet and so well-written, I was smiling the whole time while reading it, you did a great job. MidoTaka bring such a heart-warming feeling, they're my favorite pairing from the series.
angelofdeath8254 chapter 1 . 3/19
Awesomely done, so cuteeeee! :D
DarkSapphireXx chapter 1 . 3/14
Aw this was super cute and I can so see it happening. Takao is so mischievous and Shin-chan so tsundere!
hoLLic149 chapter 1 . 2/17
Oh my gosh this was the cutest thing. This fic is literally everything that I love about this ship. 3
AmberWarrior chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Wah, so cuuute! 3
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
cute
mamita chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I love the couple TakaoxMidorima, in anime complicity and chemistry that exists between these two, it shows they are so cute, for me there is another couple , lol, so yes, for me is the uke Midorima, Takao and his seme, just have to see them, lol, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
anon senpai chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
AHDFUHSKJF this is sooooo cute i loved it! cant wait to hear more from you!
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
oh dear! that was really...i dont know what words to say i just this story very much!
anon chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
this was such a lovely read! It was funny, cute and totally in character, I think that the way their relationship progressed was really natural and that's pretty rare in a lot of fanfics.
THIS NEEDS MORE REVIEWS!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Good job, Midorima! :D
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
THIS IS TOO CUTE BEST TSUNDERE FIC EVER!
I FREAKIN LOVE TAKAO LIKE SUUUUUUUUUUPEEEEER! 3 3 3 And really Shinta, took you long enough *eyeroll* *squeeeee*

Oh the scarf, x333 I want one XDDD
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aaaahhh! This was so sweet! The thought of Shin-chan worrying about Takao is so cute and adorable.
Xxkusari-tanxX chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This is just so freaking cute and fluffy, I think I'm on a sugar high from all the sweetness XD
meltedpoo chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I swore I would never like a too tsundere Midorima but I quite like this. And your portrayal of Takao is too cute for words.