Reviews for Of bad luck, scarves and falling in love
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/20
cute
mamita chapter 1 . 1/10
Hello, I liked your fic, I love the couple TakaoxMidorima, in anime complicity and chemistry that exists between these two, it shows they are so cute, for me there is another couple , lol, so yes, for me is the uke Midorima, Takao and his seme, just have to see them, lol, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
anon senpai chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
AHDFUHSKJF this is sooooo cute i loved it! cant wait to hear more from you!
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
oh dear! that was really...i dont know what words to say i just this story very much!
anon chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
this was such a lovely read! It was funny, cute and totally in character, I think that the way their relationship progressed was really natural and that's pretty rare in a lot of fanfics.
THIS NEEDS MORE REVIEWS!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Good job, Midorima! :D
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
THIS IS TOO CUTE BEST TSUNDERE FIC EVER!
I FREAKIN LOVE TAKAO LIKE SUUUUUUUUUUPEEEEER! 3 3 3 And really Shinta, took you long enough *eyeroll* *squeeeee*

Oh the scarf, x333 I want one XDDD
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aaaahhh! This was so sweet! The thought of Shin-chan worrying about Takao is so cute and adorable.
Xxkusari-tanxX chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This is just so freaking cute and fluffy, I think I'm on a sugar high from all the sweetness XD
meltedpoo chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I swore I would never like a too tsundere Midorima but I quite like this. And your portrayal of Takao is too cute for words.
topaz38 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I almost died from the adorableness of this. Midorima going through all that trouble for Takao's lucky item and forgetting his own easy obtained one was so funny. I love this pairing so much and you really did keep both of them IC.
Anon12342111 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This has easily became my favorite story on this ya know. Seriously, it's just so adorable and I just can never stop reading it! KAWAII Haha, oooh, how I love this couple.
I'm going down with this ship 3
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Ngaw, that was adorably cute!
SoulLinker chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
AAAAAW. I /LOVED/ YOUR FANFICTION. That was SO IC and cute, I laughed like crazy with Midorima's tsuntsun, oh boy, it was adorable. Direct to favs D. AND KEEP ON WRITING 3
Delby259 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
That was so cute! And very well written! You should write more of them! Or more of anything in general. :D